Dreams

Encounters
BSpan77
posted 4 years ago
Not sure if correct place to post this so please delete or move if not the place for it. I am straight but would like to try going with a guy and see what happens. Being in small town that is not even listed here makes it troublesome. I have liked spandex since the 80's but that will be another post. For the past several months I keep having a few reoccurring dreams. The first is I am out of town on a business trip. I am sitting in the hotel bar having a drink and I am talking to this stranger. Next thing the two of us are in my room making out then I go down on him. He has a large dick and it is shaved and smooth. Next thing, we're both dressed and he's leaving. We kiss just as he leaves. There is no more to it then that. The other few are more detailed and longer. Post here or different section?
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
posted by: BSpan77
Not sure if correct place to post this so please delete or move if not the place for it. I am straight but would like to try going with a guy and see what happens. Being in small town that is not even listed here makes it troublesome. I have liked spandex since the 80's but that will be another post. For the past several months I keep having a few reoccurring dreams. The first is I am out of town on a business trip. I am sitting in the hotel bar having a drink and I am talking to this stranger. Next thing the two of us are in my room making out then I go down on him. He has a large dick and it is shaved and smooth. Next thing, we're both dressed and he's leaving. We kiss just as he leaves. There is no more to it then that. The other few are more detailed and longer. Post here or different section?
So hot...i have that dream too :) Not entire sure about the straight part though!