My new fave site!

Shops and Sites
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
https://dream-luxury.com/epages/ae83fa7e-6aec-460e-aab8-569e0ee292c0.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/ae83fa7e-6aec-460e-aab8-569e0ee292c0/Products/DLH93CHONPI Anyone else hear of Dream Luxury? Such hot stuff on there...i’m Going to do some shopping this weekend.
thongboynick
posted 4 years ago
Yeah! Very nice suits!

latexloverlatexlover liked this.

Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
posted by: thongboynick
Yeah! Very nice suits!
Yeah no kidding...so much fun. Curious who’s bought from them before i take action haha!
O2BnSF
posted 4 years ago
Amazing gear. Thanks for sharing. Question for the masses...I have purchased some shiny silver underwear before (probably from China on Ebay and not from this site), but the silver part eventually washes away leaving a dull grey color. I only hand wash them in cold water, but it still happens. How do you get the shine to stay on for a longer time?
Last edited: 4 years ago
maya101
posted 4 years ago
Just bought a green lace one, Ill let you know how sizing is... Cant wait, don't have any lace in my collection.
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
Sexy stuff. Would love to see some photos of hot guys in gear if anyone buys.
virgospeedo
posted 4 years ago
posted by: O2BnSF
Amazing gear. Thanks for sharing. Question for the masses...I have purchased some shiny silver underwear before (probably from China on Ebay and not from this site), but the silver part eventually washes away leaving a dull grey color. I only hand wash them in cold water, but it still happens. How do you get the shine to stay on for a longer time?
There's not much you can do as the finish is applied on top of the spandex....however if you buy from a better brand such as Skinz SlickItUp Tendenze the quality and layer of shine will last longer. Also refrain from getting suntan lotion, oil, lube, chlorine pool water, etc on shiny fabrics, as these weaken the high-shine surface. In summary, high-shine fabrics just have a shorter wear span....enjoy the max look and feel while you have it!

O2BnSFO2BnSF liked this.

Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
posted by: virgospeedo
There's not much you can do as the finish is applied on top of the spandex....however if you buy from a better brand such as Skinz SlickItUp Tendenze the quality and layer of shine will last longer. Also refrain from getting suntan lotion, oil, lube, chlorine pool water, etc on shiny fabrics, as these weaken the high-shine surface. In summary, high-shine fabrics just have a shorter wear span....enjoy the max look and feel while you have it!
Thanks that’s great advice and very helpful! I like the look of Skinz, which do you recommend? Tendenze is a bit too pricy and i’ve heard of guys trying to order there but the owner less than responsive, and i have the Slick it Up bubblegum thong already....and LOVE it!
O2BnSF
posted 4 years ago
posted by: virgospeedo
Thanks for the great information. I guess I'll just save the shiny stuff for my special dates.
BunnGman
posted 4 years ago
Wow... 24.99 for a BunnG knock off... Still only $17.95 for the original BunnG http://bunngman.blogspot.com/p/order-page_3.html
hotthong1
posted 4 years ago
Love the Dream Luxury gear - thanks for sharing!
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
posted by: hotthong1
Sure thing! Going to put in an order today....let’s see how long the delivery time is
giant_david
posted 4 years ago
My favourite shop is https://www.4-hunks.com 😍😍😍😍😍😍 they have the most sexiest singlets on the market
DaveInTO
posted 4 years ago
posted by: giant_david
My favourite shop is https://www.4-hunks.com 😍😍😍😍😍😍 they have the most sexiest singlets on the market
Amazing....thanks for sharing!!! love their stuff...and great sales!!!
hotthong1
posted 4 years ago
posted by: BubbleThong
Sure thing! Going to put in an order today....let’s see how long the delivery time is
Did you have a chance to order anything (any thong :-) ), and how long was delivery time?
Gary121
posted 4 years ago
Lots of sexy gear there
muscleinathong
posted 4 years ago
I have bought a lot of dream luxury thongs - amazing stuff and quick shipping. Very happy with everything! Cannot recommend enough!
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
posted by: BubbleThong
Did you have a chance to order anything (any thong :-) ), and how long was delivery time?
Should be quick, ordered 4 of their really fun thongs...couple wet look, one vinyl look and another one :)
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
posted by: giant_david
Annoying that you need to register just to shop....