Gran Canaria Thong hotspots

Worldwide
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
Hi guys, What are the best places to thong in Gran Canaria? Will be going there soon, and would be great to find the thong hot spots :)
Peterskin
posted 4 years ago
Dunes ;) In GC 6 June till 4 July. Anyone there ?
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
Agree the Dunes are my fave...been only once but its fun!
Cologne78
posted 4 years ago
I am planning to go there, too? Any hotel tipps on GC?
feelfree2b
posted 4 years ago
I'll be in Gran Canaria from 27/04 til 02/05 if anyone wants to meet up.
thonghot
posted 3 years ago
Yeah, I tend to find that Maspalomas is pretty decent, if you pick a complex close to the beach it's possible to walk in your suit.
Last edited: 3 years ago
Deleted user
posted 3 years ago
Been there and yes, stayed a couple blocks off the water. First couple of days i didn’t walk back/forth to and from the hotel in my suit (thong) but after day 3 i saw others doing it and said what the heck...a few compliments later, i was flattered daily to do it. Great place!
pimmsNo1
posted 3 years ago
I'm on the island from 15th-22nd september. Anyone else there showing off his thongass?? :))
Last edited: 3 years ago
stringboy1
posted 2 years ago
Hi, I’ll be there fir a couple of weeks from this weekend with loads of new strings to try out in the dunes if anyone is around too
Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
I’m hopefully targeting a Feb trip there, not sure how the weather will be and who’ll be there in skimpy gear but i need a vacation!!!
nige99
posted 2 years ago
I was in Maspalomas for Pride in May 2019. They had an outdoor foam party during the daytime at the Yumbo Centre, so I took almost everything off and danced in my thong underwear. There's a photo of me in my profile wearing the thong and covered in foam.
thong4gay
posted 2 years ago
I will be there next week.
george1956
posted 2 years ago
i am just back from gran canaria . the beach and dunes are good to wear thongs and the box bar in the yumbo centre is good too . i was wearing thongs in the box and also on the terrace outside the bar
Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
posted by: george1956
i am just back from gran canaria . the beach and dunes are good to wear thongs and the box bar in the yumbo centre is good too . i was wearing thongs in the box and also on the terrace outside the bar
https://theboxgc.com/ Wow that’s some website, going to try to fly over in the spring maybe. Whats the best time of year go to?

Deleted userDeleted user liked this.