The effect of the thong...

Encounters
Thongs4All
posted 4 years ago
Had to get some good usage of affect vs effect...so I’ve been back and forth on my thongs for the beach. Thin straps are hard to keep in the right spot, wider straps with a fuller style provide such clear tan lines...yeah the struggle is real. So I went back to this thinner style that you can see me in green at the beach. I found buried a neon pink thong that came in the pack that I bought. I put it on and as I was pulling it up I could feel what was happening. I pulled it on and was so hard and I started to cum, and hard. It was incredible. This isn’t the first time that’s happened but that sold me to go back to that style, for now. Currently in the green one and going to hot my patio for some bronze time. Would love to hear more from you guys. Thongs have had such a profound impact on me, I know I’m not alone!
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
posted by: Thongs4All
Had to get some good usage of affect vs effect...so I’ve been back and forth on my thongs for the beach. Thin straps are hard to keep in the right spot, wider straps with a fuller style provide such clear tan lines...yeah the struggle is real. So I went back to this thinner style that you can see me in green at the beach. I found buried a neon pink thong that came in the pack that I bought. I put it on and as I was pulling it up I could feel what was happening. I pulled it on and was so hard and I started to cum, and hard. It was incredible. This isn’t the first time that’s happened but that sold me to go back to that style, for now. Currently in the green one and going to hot my patio for some bronze time. Would love to hear more from you guys. Thongs have had such a profound impact on me, I know I’m not alone!
You’re not alone in loving the feeling that a night fitted thong will gives me as well. I have both the wider cut/fit and the narrower. Now while i don’t like g-strings myself, a narrow cut thong is amazing to tan in and love the way it makes me feel when i’m Outside. Though its been about 2yrs that i’ve Been wearing thongs full time, it just never seems to get old or lose that feeling. From shopping for fun gear to wearing it just myself under clothes or to the pool/beach and after at the gym when i know others can see my thong lines...OR when i have ‘guests’ over who i KNOW love the lines :)
Thongs4All
posted 4 years ago
I’m back and forth on the best tan lines for me. K think the thicker strap fuller back suits my body type best but the thin strap y back is so sexy
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
posted by: Thongs4All
I’m back and forth on the best tan lines for me. K think the thicker strap fuller back suits my body type best but the thin strap y back is so sexy
I think thongs look amazing on you and should go for that sort of line!
Thongs4All
posted 4 years ago
If you go to my profile page I have a bunch of different styles. That full style was more like my 90’s tan lines and when I got it I now have a standing meeting for airbrush