Annoying posting by bigdicklifeguard

Suggestions and site feedback
O2BnSF
posted 4 years ago
Specifically bigdicklifeguard seems to constantly promote his used gear everywhere on the forums. Can you block him from your site? It's annoying and even when people call him out on it, he continues to do it. He is ruining your site.
Last edited: 4 years ago
JOCKXD
posted 4 years ago
Thank you for posting this. I just tried reporting several of his posts but get an error message from the site. BIGDICKLIFEGUARD's photos are entirely fake and he is constantly soliciting links to his fake Ebay store, where he posts ambiguous stolen photos of models wearing random underwear. All of his photos are screen grabs of videos or models that can be found in the public domain. This should not be allowed on this site. Cheers Jockxd
Exhibitionist
posted 4 years ago
Hopefully the admin will do something cos otherwise this is going to affect everyone, and the site overall if it continues

JOCKXDJOCKXD,O2BnSFO2BnSF,mml2mml2 liked this.

speedo_lovr
posted 4 years ago
I'd have to agree. I thought I was the only one finding this annoying. Kinda got used to ignoring him.

O2BnSFO2BnSF,JOCKXDJOCKXD liked this.

mml2
posted 4 years ago
Yup. Gotta agree here. It’s kept me out of the forums quite a bit. And the stolen photos I believe run counter to this site’s rules. Admins please look into this.

O2BnSFO2BnSF liked this.

Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
If numerous of us start to report his posts as spam, the site moderators / owners will soon take notice and do something about it. He literally hijacks just about every thread, in the attempt to try pushing his gear for sale. His is clearly a fake account composed of images stolen off the net, ignoring copyright laws and this site's rules, created solely for the purpose of trying to sell his gear, existent or otherwise.
FloridaSpandexJock
posted 4 years ago
AGREED - 100% BIGDICKLIFEGUARD's photos are entirely fake and he is constantly soliciting, etc. I have REPORTED this person in the past as well and he is NEVER deleted! Hello SP moderator...... listen to us.... and ACT finally on this and remove BIGDICKLIFEGUARDS profile. Thank you!

nige99nige99,O2BnSFO2BnSF,TexasIvyTexasIvy liked this.

sequential
posted 4 years ago
and it looks like he's gone now.

O2BnSFO2BnSF liked this.

Exhibitionist
posted 4 years ago
posted by: sequential
and it looks like he's gone now.
As long as he doesn't come back under another name

O2BnSFO2BnSF liked this.

Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
I reported him directly to the site owner a few hours ago. I subsequently heard back from him, confirming that he was going to do something about it, which he clearly did. Thank you Site Mod for your very prompt action. Much appreciated!
O2BnSF
posted 4 years ago
Thank you site owner.

TexasIvyTexasIvy,JOCKXDJOCKXD liked this.

Exhibitionist
posted 4 years ago
I'm glad he was removed, now I can enjoy this site and admire all those photos in peace. It goes to show if we all work together, something can be done.

O2BnSFO2BnSF,TexasIvyTexasIvy,JOCKXDJOCKXD liked this.

8eight8
posted 4 years ago
Uh, he just posted a bunch of new profile photos...

JOCKXDJOCKXD liked this.

Exhibitionist
posted 4 years ago
posted by: 8eight8
Uh, he just posted a bunch of new profile photos...
So he has, and he's still around!
mml2
posted 4 years ago
Wow. And they’re clearly photos from a CRT computer monitor. Again. Mods WTF? I’m not patting myself on the back here, but if guys like myself and the others who have posted here leave, your little cash cow is gone. It’s bad enough that the people responsible for the majority of your content still have to pay to be members, but it’s unconscionable that you seem to lack the willingness to enforce some basic rules. There are other sites out there. Fix this or I’m gone.

8eight88eight8 liked this.

8eight8
posted 4 years ago
posted by: mml2
Wow. And they’re clearly photos from a CRT computer monitor. Again. Mods WTF? I’m not patting myself on the back here, but if guys like myself and the others who have posted here leave, your little cash cow is gone. It’s bad enough that the people responsible for the majority of your content still have to pay to be members, but it’s unconscionable that you seem to lack the willingness to enforce some basic rules. There are other sites out there. Fix this or I’m gone.
A few years ago I reported the chat feature as being easily hackable by just modifying the url profile number with a different url id. I was able to impersonate anybody here, it was horrifying. The mod didn’t really give it much thought and certainly didn’t change things. 🤷🏼‍♂️
8eight8
posted 4 years ago
He’s now messaging me directly. Either the mod fixes this anomaly or y’all lose me. 🤷🏼‍♂️
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
Yes please stop approaching me about buying your stuff and if all those photos are yours, then...my my...you can really change your physical shape and have appeared on other sites.
mml2
posted 4 years ago
posted by: 8eight8
He’s now messaging me directly. Either the mod fixes this anomaly or y’all lose me. 🤷🏼‍♂️
Yup. I’ve got a message too. Not sure how to reach the mod directly but this is redic.
mml2
posted 4 years ago
By the way, the site claims to have over 55,000 members. If 1/8th of those are paying members, the site owner makes $6,785 each month. I run a high traffic website and I can tell you, there is overhead, but clearing a comfortable $6k a month income for doing occasional database updates, while everyone but the owner is responsible for the content, is good work if you can find it.

O2BnSFO2BnSF liked this.