Curacao

Worldwide
thong4gay
posted 4 years ago
I'm going to Curacao in February. Anyone having experiences with sunbathing in thong at the beaches?
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
posted by: thong4gay
I'm going to Curacao in February. Anyone having experiences with sunbathing in thong at the beaches?
WOOF , U NEED MY GEAR , TOO WEAR , CHECK IT OUT
speed0tyr
posted 4 years ago
I wore skimpy Speedos without a problem at several beaches. There are many Dutch tourists also in skimpy swimwear so should be fine. On the southwest part of the island are a series of small beaches that are amazing
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
posted by: speed0tyr
I wore skimpy Speedos without a problem at several beaches. There are many Dutch tourists also in skimpy swimwear so should be fine. On the southwest part of the island are a series of small beaches that are amazing
Agree with all that, great island for thongs and SW corner is more secluded and beaches are very nice.
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
posted by: BubbleThong
posted by: speed0tyr
Agree with all that, great island for thongs and SW corner is more secluded and beaches are very nice.
WOOF
hotthong1
posted 4 years ago
Thanks for the info! I hope to get to Curacao this year and look forward to working on speedo/bikini and thong tanlines!
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
posted by: hotthong1
Thanks for the info! I hope to get to Curacao this year and look forward to working on speedo/bikini and thong tanlines!
Yeah hope to see you down there!
hotthong1
posted 4 years ago
That would be great! Which beaches do you recommend for skimpy bikini and thong tanning?
thong4gay
posted 4 years ago
I will be there half of february.
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
I will be there half of february.
WOOF BUY MY GEAR BRO
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
WOOF BUY MY GEAR BRO
speed0tyr
posted 4 years ago
Grote Knip, Kleine Knip and Playa Kalki are all smaller and very beautiful. Mambo beach is bigger with more food and drink options. Also if you want a cool experience, do Substation Curacao which is a submarine for a small number of people that takes you out along the reef.

hotthong1hotthong1 liked this.

thong4gay
posted 4 years ago
Thanks for the info. I hope my new Skinzwear thongs will be here at time..