mutual orgasams!

Encounters
blacktights
posted 4 years ago
Recently I had anal sex for the first time with someone who was really experienced and turned me on like crazy. We both love to dress up in spandex and have long , slow buildups so the pre-cum, nipple play and cock sucking through panties and with toys made us super horny. Long story short, finally I couldn't take it any more and needed my lover's cock bad. He felt the same way and was happy I bottomed. After entering me slowly and hitting every sensitive spot including my prostate, he began to rock me slow and hard deeper and deeper, while we kissed passionately. I moved my hips and just let go enjoying every thrust until he whispered he was going to cum and asked if he should pull out. I said no please continue because I thought I was near too. Seconds later I could feel his cock jerk and then he shot cum deep into my ass. Nothing ever felt so good before! It was amazing and that's when I felt my cock shoot uncontrollably while he was still going. Wow what a feeling. Can't wait to do it again!
Thongs4All
posted 4 years ago
When you are a natural bottom it’s a natural understanding on what to do. And an anal orgasm on the first time is awesome. Anal orgasms are so good and I guess you’ll be having multiple orgasms
boycruz
posted 4 years ago
i always make sure by bottom cums before me if not at the same time, I also expect who ever is fucking me to be the same, although when I dont cum for 3 days its only takes a few hard thrust to make make me cum, and definitely cum a 2nd time
billy29
posted 4 years ago
Damn that sounds so amazing! I've bottomed a few times but never orgasmed. I had a guy cum inside my 3 times and he never got me off. I did enjoy taking his loads though.
Thongs4All
posted 4 years ago
For me anal orgasms are the most intense pleasure I can experience and now it’s automatic and often I can get 2 or 3. Keep at it and even now, I practice with a dildo daily.
Thongs4All
posted 4 years ago
My married buddy stopped by for a blowjob and once he came I did to with no hands.
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
Love it when a top can make me cum. Best orgasm
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
posted by: Thongs4All
My married buddy stopped by for a blowjob and once he came I did to with no hands.
Hands free is the best
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
This happens to me about every other time. I”m a 100% bottom and to have this happen its the most amazing feeling all around!
copper69
posted 4 years ago
Wow! Haven’t had a cock in my ass yet but sounds fun
Tnglvr
posted 4 years ago
Love story. Never been with a guy but I've tried quite often to achieve an anal orgasm or hands free using dildos, vibrators and estim with little success. I've been able to get precum flowing like a river and one time a few big drops of milky white cum (I knew I was on to something) Most of the time after 20 or 30 minutes, I give myself a few stroke and finish off...sometimes just give up and drip precum all over my leg and floor while walking around with a semi