Visit to Dermatologist Today

Encounters
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
I had an appointment for a full body skin cancer check today with my Dermatologist I've used for many years. He's married to a woman and has a family, but I've always felt a gay vibe from him ever since I started seeing him about 15 years ago. Anyway, I went to the appointment straight from the gym and forgot to pack any underwear. The nurse put me in a private room and asked my to strip down to my underwear and put on a hospital gown that was open in the back. I went ahead and followed procedure, even though I didn't have underwear on. I'm a big, muscular guy, so the robe didn't even fit around my arms. I tried as best I could to cover up my front and then sat down in the medical chair, with my bare butt against the protective layer of paper they use in medical offices. I had just worked out my legs hard so I was super horny. I had semi by the time he walked in the door. We shook hands. Immediately, I got even more turned on by the whole situation and I'm sure he noticed. It was obvious that I was commando. He first inspected my arms and the bottom part of legs that were exposed. As he was inspecting my arms, he brushed up against me and I felt that he had a full hardon pressing against my body. The made me even more excited and I became fully erect myself, which pushed the gown completely up and out in my groin area. He then asked me to stand so he could inspect my backside. As he was inspecting my back, he made a point of applying his hands all along the backside of my body from top to bottom. His hands came to rest on my muscular glutes for several seconds, to the point that he was massaging them lightly. I was shocked and completely turned on my the situation. Over the many years of visits I had with him, I sensed that he was attracted to me. I felt the gay, awkward vibe from the beginning, but it wasn't until this visit that I felt he was completely letting his guard down. The eroticism of his hands massaging my buttocks and the inside of the back of my legs (around my scrotum) caused me to start leaking precum profusely and the friction between the tightness of the gown and the sensitive underside of my cock was causing an orgasm to build. I knew what was going to happen if he kept this up and so did he. He then proceeded to inspect my face and scalp. He gently stroked my hair and scalp. As he was doing this, his face was within inches of mine. I could feel his breath on my neck and face. After this, he asked me to sit back down. I was petrified because I knew the only area of my body left for him to inspect was my chest, midsection and groin area. As I sat down, he lowered the chair electronically so that I was in an incline position, almost flat. He came around to my feet and used his hands to raise my gown from the bottom all the way up so that the gown was gathered at my neckline and the entire front of my body was exposed. By that time, my cock was fully erect, throbbing and leaking so much precum that there was a continuous stream from my cock slit down to my pelvic area, with a significant deposit of clear, precum just above the top line of my pubes. He then proceeded to use his hands to inspect my chest first. My man tits were hard and fully erect, just like my dick. He purposely brushed his hand against each of my hard nipples. My cock twitched each time he did this. He knew the effect this was having on me. As his hand slowly moved lower, it began brushed against the head of my dick and interrupted the stream of pre-cum so that it smeared the natural lube all over my cockhead. He continued to brush his hand against my cock so that eventually the entire head of my dick was covered in precum. The continued friction between his hand and my pre-cum covered cockhead caused me to begin losing control. I could feel an orgasm building and he knew exactly what was about happen. He didn't let up. After a few more brush strokes, I lost all control. At that moment, I began to shoot profuse amounts of cum all over my body, including the upper regions of my chest and even my face and hair. I was in shock about what had just happened. As I was shooting, he cradled my ball sac. When it was over, he reached over and grabbed some Kleenex and started trying to clean up the massive amount of cum that was deposited over the upper regions of my body. It was pointless to try and use individual Kleenex to clean up the mess that I had produced. Instead, I stripped off the gown completely and used it to wipe up all of the cum from my entire body. As I looked his face, I could see a slight grin. I realized at that moment that this is what he had wanted to happen all those years of appointments I had with him in the past. His fantasy (and mine) were fulfilled.
O2BnSF
posted 4 years ago
Hot story.

justlivejustlive liked this.

speedologo
posted 4 years ago
After reading this brilliant story, I was wondering whether this visit to the doctor was covered by your medical Insurance :p ? Including cleaning of the gown hahaha :-)
MrUnder
posted 4 years ago
Love this story! After looking at your profile, I understand why it happened, but do not understand why it took years to get there! You look amazing! I am excited to find out what happens during your next exam!
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
Thanks for your comments. As to why it took so long, I think it's a combination of things. The first time I saw this doctor was when I was in my early 40s. As it would happen, my first visit was a also a skin cancer inspection. Once again, I completely forgot to wear underwear and at the office was not using "gowns". So when he arrived in my room, we introduced ourselves and he asked me to strip down to my underwear. Without thinking much about it, I dropped my shorts and was standing complete nude in front. Also, my cock was already semi hard from anticipating what would happen. I sensed that he was completely uncomfortable with the situation. So much so that he didn't really spend the time examining my body for cancer growths. Instead he asked me to put my shorts back on. At the time, I just assumed he was completely straight and thought that I had somehow intentionally contrived the situation. After what happened at my last visit, I don't think that was the case. Rather, I think he felt extremely uncomfortable because he was completely turned on by the situation. But I don't think he ever forgot me and now that he is older and a more experienced doctor, I think he felt more comfortable "letting sexual things happen" in my last visit. Anyway.....that's my impression looking back on things.....
Tnglvr
posted 4 years ago
Thanks for the hot story. I'm having wet dreams of my next doctor's visit.