Tights rendezvous

Encounters
mml2
posted 5 years ago
I showed up to pick him up from the apartment, rocked as fuck in a pair of tights I knew would make him instantly hard. He didn't disappoint. In the 3/4 shiny reebok tights I bought him a few months back, I could see the tip of his thick cut dick poking out to the side, with a nearly reflective spot of precum forming. This was going to be good. Walking around with cock rings on under our gear, tight shirts so everything is visible, playing who can be the biggest slut--and step ever so slightly over the boundaries--is one of our favorite pastimes. Walking around San Francisco with cocks and ass cheeks on display isn't uncommon, and for as many who are disgusted at the sight, there are more who drool when they see it. As we both got out of my truck, it was evident how over the top fucking sexy we both felt. Our destination was a local leather and sex shop, where we walked around, taking turns leading each other by the cock. Trying on clothes in a place like this poses certain challenges, and I was forced to buy the singlet, not just due to the way it looked and felt, but the fact that there was a pool of precum in the pouch by the time I was done. We finished our purchase, and now it was go time. Oh fuck we couldn't keep our hands off of each other's cocks and sexy shiny legs on the way back to his place. I had saved 5 days worth of cum for his slutty ass, and keeping it contained for the long haul was becoming more difficult by the minute. Back at his place, we run upstairs. I immediately suggested we trade--I love the feeling of his precum-soaked tights on my cock--gets me raging every time, and I know he likes the same. We embrace and our cocks rub together, precum spraying out of the tips of our dicks as though they were fountains. You could hear it. We moved through every position, at times taking our cocks out so that there was nothing but a single thin piece of material preventing penetration. Finally, I could no longer take it. The feeling of my cock rubbing around on his precum-soaked ass was about to make me scream. FUCK I'M GONNA CUM! And there it was, I had just shot my load all over his ass, as he lay there in the very tights I had been wearing earlier. As I watched my cum stream down the crack of his ass, his back arched. I knew what that meant--I was going to be wearing my tights home not only with my cum on the ass, but my dick would be right in the huge spot where he shot his load just moments earlier. And NOW everyone will definitely know how sexy I feel.
kinikispeedo
posted 5 years ago
Awesome... cant beat another lads cum around your ass.. especially in lycra..