Our “JRLB” account disappeared last evening

Suggestions and site feedback
Spandex42
posted 5 years ago
We have been trying to seek assistance from you for about 11 hours now, with no response. If you can’t assist or choose not to, please advise who we should contact. We need your assistance please. Our username is jrlb and we were on Spandex Party tonight. All of a sudden we were booted out and could not gain access again. Afterwards I entered Spandex Party from my personal account Spandex42 and was able to sign in. While there I searched my husband and my account jrlb and we can no longer found. Our whole membership disappeared. Please reply to this message. PLEASE!! We have already reached out to Admin via messenger , and sent two emails to support@spandexparty.com My email isjimlawrence2013@gmail.com or we signed up via the email rboulaw@gmail.com
Last edited: 5 years ago
JRLB
posted 5 years ago
We recreated our account and are starting all over. Hope this does not happen to anyone else. Be cautious and save your pictures on a safer site. We trusted the site and lost most of them :-(
Exhibitionist
posted 5 years ago
I'm curious if anyone got back to you?
JRLB
posted 5 years ago
Just one email from a tech support to confirm our account does not exist anymore (we knew that!). No explanation, no replies to our questions. Now we recreated our account but can’t subscribe because we already have a valid membership, that doesn’t work. Someone suggested they might be on vacation and it would make us feel better knowing it was the case :-(
JRLB
posted 5 years ago
Quick update: Tech guy has emailed back and kindly linked back our membership to this new account. We lost everything, still no explanation, but at least we felt some civility from this guy. Thanks!