Domination in a swimsuit (fiction)

Encounters
Peiniger1
posted 5 years ago
It was a usual Friday morning. School started with PE. Since last month we went to our school pool and had swimming lessons. At first i wasn't realy interessted in it. But right after my first glance at the girls in their swimsuit i was curious. Lena was the most beatiful girl in our class. Long brown hair, slim and long legs with a pretty gab between and big breasts. Everyone fell for her, even some girls said that they wanted to be together with her. When i arrived at the locker I heard the other girls talk. The pool had single changing rooms so there were no gender specific areas. I must be lose to her. "Wow, this suit looks sexy, Lena!" "You think so Sophie? I bought it yesterday in the mall. Sadly it was the last one. We can go to the mall after school and look for a new suit for you, if you want." "Sure, why not?" Then they were giggling and went to the pool. In the meantime I changed into my black and yellow speedo. At the pool I went to my best friend Pete. "Dude, i heard that Lena has a really sexy swimsuit on" " i know already. Look, she's right there!" He points to the other side of the pool. She had a dark navy bllue wetlook swimsuit on. It had a neon pink stripe under her breasts. "Man look at this. It's so high cut and tight. I don't know if Mr. Morrison will let her wear this suit." "He is a pervert. He might even enjoy the view." "I guess you're right." Man... Not getting a boner has never been that hard!, i thought. Everything went on as expected. Mr Morrison would let her wear the suit and I had to concentrate on not getting a boner. Somehow I survived the lessons. I always had to stare at. Her firm ass and boobs jiggeling in that hot suit while her gab looked extremly wet. While the boys swam their last round, the girls were already changing. So when we arrived at the locker rooms the girls were already gone. I took my clothes and went to the last free locker room. They i saw the holy grail. Lenas Swimsuit was hanging there. My horniness took right over me and I took it in my hands and smelled it. It was still warm and smelled like chlorine and her parfume. I never felt this lecherous. In the abscence of my mind i didn't notice that Lena came in to retrieve her suit. "What are you doing?" "Oh ehhm I.... I..." She closed the door and smiled. So you were staring at me the whole time. I thought it was because of me but your little fellow seems to enjoy my suit more." My speedo had no chance hiding my enormous boner. "Please don't tell anyone!" "No I won't, but you have to do me a favour!" She took her suit out of my hands. "Give me your speedo!" "What?!" "Now, or I'll scream!" I pulled my speedo down and handed it to her. "Since you like my suit so much, why dont you wear it?" "Are you kidding me?" "No and you have no choice, since you draged me into the locker and toched me." "I didn't!" "Who is gonna believe you?" "Ok!" "Here, I'll give you a hand!" She held her suit down so i can step in with me feets. Then she slowly pulled up the suit. When it reached my cock i could feel it's wetness and it's slickness because it had no lining inside. After a few seconds my whole upper body was coverd in that suit. The tightness and the feel of the slick material made me even hornier. "Left arm through that hole and right arrm through that hole. So how do you like it?" "Well I..." "No need to answer, i see you twitching! Well you can't go to class like this. Let me help you again!" She lay her hand on my shaft and started stroking it. The feeling of her soft hand on the even softer spandex made me nearly explode. "Oh, how sad. I got to go to class now! Keep that suit on and we will keep on going after school!" She winked and left the locker room. I needed to hurry or i miss the next class. So i put my clothes over the still wet swim suit and tried to calm down. At least i became semi-hard. This had to be enough. I went to the classroom as quickly as possible and reached it with the bell ringing. I had to cover my lover area with my sports bag because every step i made pressed the swimsuit tight on my penis and rubbed it. So i sat there with a full hard on hope that noone will notice. I wasn't able to cconcentrate at all. Every movement reminded me of the suit I was wearing and the girl it belonged to. The last lesson was over and all my classmates left. Lena was still there talking to the teacher, then she went to me. "So i asked Mrs. Stuber if we can use this room to learn for the exam next week. Guess who has the key for the classroom. "Bye Mrs. Stuber and thanks!" "No problem honey! Just give that key to the janitor when you finished learning." "Ok!" When Our teacher left Lena pulled my shirt up to see if I was still wearing the suit. "Wow you endured it the whole time! You must be the horniest guy on this world right now. I know what to do!" She locked the room from inside and left the key in the keyhole. "You know what? I had to endure the same thig you did." She pulled her skirt up, revealing my speedo. It was completely dry except her crotch. It was dripping wet. "As you might guess I have kind of a spandex fetish and my soon to be boyfriend has to have the same fetish as I have. But since none of them wanted to live out this fetish with me I had to force it on someone. And you are the chosen one!" "But why me?" "You were weak and cute. But let's stop talking for a while and have fun!" She sat on my lap, face to face and started rubbing her clit on my dick. The feeling of the wet spandex covered vagina rubbing on my swim suit covered dick was awesome. We boath moaned simultaneously and then she started kissing me. Our tounges explored every inch of each others mouth. Then she grabbedd my ass hard with her right hand and fondled my nipples over the swimsuit. "I'm going to cum!" "Then let's take it to the next stage!" She dragged me from the chair and pressed me on the ground. Then she presse her clit onto my face while sucking on my dick. I could feel her tounge circling aroung my glans while I liked her and pinched her clitoris. Her moaning was so cute. After a minute we both came. "Wow you are still hard huh?" "I guess I'm not as weak as you expected!" "Show me!" She went to all fours. Since her swimsuit and my speedy were so stretchy i pressen ma dick through both suits right into her. She let out a huge moan that could be heard through the whole school building. But since all classes were over we had no need to worry. I fondled her nipples and massaged her breasts while fucking her as hard as i could. "Oh you're so deep. I can feel you in my insides! Ohhh!" The next and last moan came out of her and she came all over the ground. After regaining some strenght for a few minutes Lena said "Let's change back shall we?" So she pulled her swimsuit filled with cum up her legs and put her school uniform over it. I put the Speedo filled with her love juices on and then my school uniform. "That way we can enjoy each other tonight!" And i did. I masturbated 3 times before going still rock hard into the bed. For the next weeks we did exactly the same. But when our swimming lessons ended we had to think of something different... To be continued? Swimsuit: https://lovesexyswimsuit.tumblr.com/image/186996532285

beemer69cabeemer69ca,qmountieqmountie liked this.

Tnglvr
posted 5 years ago
That story got me hard and stroking