Butts Swallowing Thongs

How I got into Spandex
Thongs4All
posted 5 years ago
Like most guys here, I’ve got a bubble butt that has always swallowed the strap. I love the thin strap and y back as it really tans nicely and that style underwear is so comfortable. But within minutes it’s shrunken dramatically and shapes differently. If I tan in the booth the back is very different from when I’m at the beach. To be fair I don’t mind really but thought we could swap some thong shape changes we deal with!
Tnglvr
posted 5 years ago
I love having a thong tan line. Having so many different brands and styles I have to careful which ones I wear when tanning so I don't loose the sharp lines I'm trying to achieve. The other problem I have is my ass doesn't darken as quickly as my front. The lines on my front are pretty defined but ass lines are still vague and that's after several visits in a tanning booth and hours on my stomach

speedo_zspeedo_z liked this.

Thongs4All
posted 5 years ago
Maintaining the lines is a challenge especially with thin straps! Right now I’m in a really full back and wide strap thong which is a departure from my skimpy styles. The one constant is a low cut front.

speedo_zspeedo_z liked this.