Tips for selling gear on ebay?

Sell your gear
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
Hey there fellas! Yeeeears ago I used to sell used gear on Ebay and it was sorta fraught with random restrictions that would get your listings pulled. Do any of you fellow gear sellers have any tips for how things are working there these days?
  • Specific keywords I should use (or avoid)?
  • Can I even sell used underwear and jocks on there?
  • We used to do the whole "more pictures available for bidders", is that still ok?
  • I know that offering "customization" (codeword for jizzed up) was a no-no, is it still?
  • Photos with clothes on the model (ie, me) often got my listing pulled for being too revealing...
Any tips you could offer would be most appreciated. I'm an avid swimmer and my suits (size 34) wear out every 3-6 months. The threadbare suits can be a lot of fun in the right setting :)
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
posted by: bk1insf
Hey there fellas! Yeeeears ago I used to sell used gear on Ebay and it was sorta fraught with random restrictions that would get your listings pulled. Do any of you fellow gear sellers have any tips for how things are working there these days?
  • Specific keywords I should use (or avoid)?
  • Can I even sell used underwear and jocks on there?
  • We used to do the whole "more pictures available for bidders", is that still ok?
  • I know that offering "customization" (codeword for jizzed up) was a no-no, is it still?
  • Photos with clothes on the model (ie, me) often got my listing pulled for being too revealing...
Any tips you could offer would be most appreciated. I'm an avid swimmer and my suits (size 34) wear out every 3-6 months. The threadbare suits can be a lot of fun in the right setting :)
same way , I got kiked off too