My attempt at lycra fiction

Blog
lycragym24
posted 5 years ago
Aside from the posing in lycra and "ruining" it, I feed my fetish by putting my ideas and fantasies into fiction. For the last few years, I've been writing and adding to a story about a lycra only boot camp, for gay men only. A tough boot camp, where no one is spared and there's a severe and often dirty, sexy and humiliating punishments, if they don't do as they're told. The characters are, a leader, 5 tough instructors and 20 hapless boot camp mates. I have written up to day three so far but I have writers block of a different sort. Every time I read through what I have written so far (for continuity) but as I do, I get horny and wet to a point I can't continue, despite having more ideas. [/Here's how I've left itb] 20 black unitard clad men split into 2 teams of 10 (1 team wearing a green thong on top, the other yellow) Each team had a nominated camp mate, who did punishing workouts, Losing team had to change into a pink ensemble (crop top and bum less hot pants) camp outside and face a worse ordeal Winning team, inside but still intense regime. Winning team member swaps with losing team member Winning team member swaps with tough instructor, not before going through initiation, Whole camp reunites for the remainder I have gone through all that without even giving the characters names. If you like what you've read, then why not share some ideas yourself, I'll just try not be wet when I write it up.