Watching power rangers

How I got into Spandex
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
Pretty sure my spandex/superhero fetish developed from watching power rangers as a kid. Love watching them get knocked around in their super tight spandex suits. https://youtu.be/CQu5JRrSgOQ
spankbang
posted 5 years ago
posted by: Superspandexbulge
Pretty sure my spandex/superhero fetish developed from watching power rangers as a kid. Love watching them get knocked around in their super tight spandex suits. https://youtu.be/CQu5JRrSgOQ
Finally I find someone like me! I LOVE seeing power rangers beaten up in their spandex, I also love to see them helmetless. This extends to any character in a skin tight suit like megaman I could probably trace my spandex fetish at least in part to this too. Any more vids please hit me up!
Last edited: 5 years ago
Number29
posted 5 years ago
I wouldn't mind seeing the tables turned and watch the expression on one of the guys faces as I slide my thick cock deep into his ass with his big bulging dick still in spandex. But that might just be me...
kinikispeedo
posted 5 years ago
I worked at a shop once where a mate and some of his other mates dressed as power rangers to do some charity work in town... when they all walked through my shop door... jeeeeze... i could have spunked my pants there and then.. couldn't keep my eyes of them.. was as horny as fuck... just thinking if they all got together for a quick rub in their suits, i swear one of them didnt have any undies on under his suit too..:-)
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
Oh ya. If I saw one live like that, I wouldn’t be to hide the tent in my pants. I like other spandex heroes too but there’s just about the rangers getting dominated, gunged, slimed and knocked around by those monsters that really does it for me. Getting a huge bone just thinking about it.
pphy21
posted 4 years ago
Watch Green with Evil and you can clearly see the stuntman wearing green ranger costume has a huge boner, and the scenes of green ranger defeated those good rangers are the best, always love to see a villain wearing the costume with same design of the good guys' and being more powerful
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
Putty’s often had huge bulges flopping around too. But I like the ranger suits the best.
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
Last edited: 4 years ago
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
Let’s not forget them thrown in all sorts of positions, on the ground weak just waiting for it.