Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
robwoo99  
#1 Posted : 05 July 2019 20:55:03(UTC)
robwoo99

Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 20/08/2012(UTC)
Posts: 6

Thanks: 1 times
Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Sometimes when im feeling frisky or have had a couple drink I love putting on my white work out tights with no underwear and going for walks. They are super tight thin and white so all of my outline and more shows right through them. Love walking by guys and seeing them look. A lot of times guys with moments or even grab a feel. My favorite is when a guy drives by and notices and puts over eventually inviting me in for a ride./Users/Robwoo99/Pictures/XYZ/IMG_5055.jpg
thanks 6 users thanked robwoo99 for this useful post.
BillD on 05/07/2019(UTC), inspeedos on 06/07/2019(UTC), platypus1 on 06/07/2019(UTC), ClippedIn on 07/07/2019(UTC), jaredko on 13/07/2019(UTC), d01903 on 17/07/2019(UTC)
ClippedIn  
#2 Posted : 07 July 2019 08:00:28(UTC)
ClippedIn

Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 06/11/2014(UTC)
Posts: 8

Thanks: 10 times
Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Sounds awesome! I'll gladly join you one evening for your walk too.
thanks 1 user thanked ClippedIn for this useful post.
robwoo99 on 09/07/2019(UTC)
BiSurfer  
#3 Posted : 09 July 2019 02:51:27(UTC)
BiSurfer

Rank: Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 06/12/2011(UTC)
Posts: 16

Thanks: 1 times
Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 4 post(s)
I'd love to catch you in your tights walking around SD!
robwoo99  
#4 Posted : 09 July 2019 16:27:27(UTC)
robwoo99

Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 20/08/2012(UTC)
Posts: 6

Thanks: 1 times
Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Originally Posted by: BiSurfer Go to Quoted Post
I'd love to catch you in your tights walking around SD!

I would love that too man
robwoo99  
#5 Posted : 09 July 2019 16:28:28(UTC)
robwoo99

Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 20/08/2012(UTC)
Posts: 6

Thanks: 1 times
Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Originally Posted by: ClippedIn Go to Quoted Post
Sounds awesome! I'll gladly join you one evening for your walk too.


That would be fun
wildbear7  
#6 Posted : 10 July 2019 08:15:56(UTC)
wildbear7

Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 11/03/2010(UTC)
Posts: 2

Thanks: 4 times
Originally Posted by: robwoo99 Go to Quoted Post
Sometimes when im feeling frisky or have had a couple drink I love putting on my white work out tights with no underwear and going for walks. They are super tight thin and white so all of my outline and more shows right through them. Love walking by guys and seeing them look. A lot of times guys with moments or even grab a feel. My favorite is when a guy drives by and notices and puts over eventually inviting me in for a ride./Users/Robwoo99/Pictures/XYZ/IMG_5055.jpg


Wow! Judging by your other pics you must be so hot in thin white tights clinging round your firm butt -can you post a pic of them as your link here doesn't seem to work?
Skin_suit_guy  
#7 Posted : 13 July 2019 18:14:33(UTC)
Skin_suit_guy

Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 30/03/2010(UTC)
Posts: 4

i do that, but i go to the late night supermarket, in my cycle bib shorts (padless) with my junk positioned against my thigh or stiff, and casually go do some shopping and see who looks and walks past me several times hahaha

do it during the day too, like going out cycling, but actually spend more time walking through the town centre pushing my bike, sporting a raging stiff or a VERY visible bulge and see who looks and double glances
robwoo99  
#8 Posted : 16 July 2019 20:57:46(UTC)
robwoo99

Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 20/08/2012(UTC)
Posts: 6

Thanks: 1 times
Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Skin_suit_guy Go to Quoted Post
i do that, but i go to the late night supermarket, in my cycle bib shorts (padless) with my junk positioned against my thigh or stiff, and casually go do some shopping and see who looks and walks past me several times hahaha

do it during the day too, like going out cycling, but actually spend more time walking through the town centre pushing my bike, sporting a raging stiff or a VERY visible bulge and see who looks and double glances


thats awesome. I went again last night with my cock showing through. Stopped in a 7 11 to get a water and the clear stained right it it as he rung me up. Made me get a little hard seeing him looking at it so obviously
thanks 1 user thanked robwoo99 for this useful post.
d01903 on 17/07/2019(UTC)
robwoo99  
#9 Posted : 16 July 2019 21:00:27(UTC)
robwoo99

Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 20/08/2012(UTC)
Posts: 6

Thanks: 1 times
Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Originally Posted by: wildbear7 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: robwoo99 Go to Quoted Post
Sometimes when im feeling frisky or have had a couple drink I love putting on my white work out tights with no underwear and going for walks. They are super tight thin and white so all of my outline and more shows right through them. Love walking by guys and seeing them look. A lot of times guys with moments or even grab a feel. My favorite is when a guy drives by and notices and puts over eventually inviting me in for a ride./Users/Robwoo99/Pictures/XYZ/IMG_5055.jpg


Wow! Judging by your other pics you must be so hot in thin white tights clinging round your firm butt -can you post a pic of them as your link here doesn't seem to work?


I keep trying but it doesn't seem to work
Users browsing this topic
Guest (2)
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.