Late nights walks in my spandex

Encounters
robwoo99
posted 5 years ago
Sometimes when im feeling frisky or have had a couple drink I love putting on my white work out tights with no underwear and going for walks. They are super tight thin and white so all of my outline and more shows right through them. Love walking by guys and seeing them look. A lot of times guys with moments or even grab a feel. My favorite is when a guy drives by and notices and puts over eventually inviting me in for a ride./Users/Robwoo99/Pictures/XYZ/IMG_5055.jpg
ClippedIn
posted 5 years ago
Sounds awesome! I'll gladly join you one evening for your walk too.
BiSurfer
posted 5 years ago
I'd love to catch you in your tights walking around SD!

LivingInLeggingsLivingInLeggings liked this.

robwoo99
posted 5 years ago
posted by: BiSurfer
I'd love to catch you in your tights walking around SD!
I would love that too man
robwoo99
posted 5 years ago
posted by: ClippedIn
Sounds awesome! I'll gladly join you one evening for your walk too.
That would be fun
wildbear7
posted 5 years ago
posted by: robwoo99
Sometimes when im feeling frisky or have had a couple drink I love putting on my white work out tights with no underwear and going for walks. They are super tight thin and white so all of my outline and more shows right through them. Love walking by guys and seeing them look. A lot of times guys with moments or even grab a feel. My favorite is when a guy drives by and notices and puts over eventually inviting me in for a ride./Users/Robwoo99/Pictures/XYZ/IMG_5055.jpg
Wow! Judging by your other pics you must be so hot in thin white tights clinging round your firm butt -can you post a pic of them as your link here doesn't seem to work?
skin_suit_guy
posted 5 years ago
i do that, but i go to the late night supermarket, in my cycle bib shorts (padless) with my junk positioned against my thigh or stiff, and casually go do some shopping and see who looks and walks past me several times hahaha do it during the day too, like going out cycling, but actually spend more time walking through the town centre pushing my bike, sporting a raging stiff or a VERY visible bulge and see who looks and double glances
robwoo99
posted 5 years ago
posted by: Skin_suit_guy
i do that, but i go to the late night supermarket, in my cycle bib shorts (padless) with my junk positioned against my thigh or stiff, and casually go do some shopping and see who looks and walks past me several times hahaha do it during the day too, like going out cycling, but actually spend more time walking through the town centre pushing my bike, sporting a raging stiff or a VERY visible bulge and see who looks and double glances
thats awesome. I went again last night with my cock showing through. Stopped in a 7 11 to get a water and the clear stained right it it as he rung me up. Made me get a little hard seeing him looking at it so obviously

d01903d01903 liked this.

robwoo99
posted 5 years ago
posted by: wildbear7
posted by: robwoo99
Wow! Judging by your other pics you must be so hot in thin white tights clinging round your firm butt -can you post a pic of them as your link here doesn't seem to work?
I keep trying but it doesn't seem to work
robwoo99
posted 5 years ago
posted by: Skin_suit_guy
Dude that is so hot. Love seeing guys like you doing that. Im the guy who stairs and walks by a few times! Love doing it myself. Always get a stuffy when I catch a guy staring