Uploading videos

Suggestions and site feedback
Exhibitionist
posted 5 years ago
Is anyone having issues with uploading videos? I tried to upload a video three times (twice last night and once this morning), with 100% completion and titles added, but they don't seem to have turned up anywhere in my gallery?
benbboss
posted 5 years ago
posted by: Exhibitionist
Is anyone having issues with uploading videos? I tried to upload a video three times (twice last night and once this morning), with 100% completion and titles added, but they don't seem to have turned up anywhere in my gallery?
I had the same problem I am benbboss
Exhibitionist
posted 5 years ago
hopefully the admin'll reply to say it's being sorted out
spandexpartyadmin
posted 5 years ago
Hi there, Sorry about this guys, we're looking into it and will get it sorted ASAP. Thanks for your patience!
Exhibitionist
posted 5 years ago
posted by: SpandexPartyAdmin
Hi there, Sorry about this guys, we're looking into it and will get it sorted ASAP. Thanks for your patience!
Thanks so much :)
Exhibitionist
posted 5 years ago
A big thanks to the admin for getting this sorted - so glad to see my new videos up for all to enjoy :)
mstringlvr
posted 2 years ago
Hi gents, is anyone else having issues uploading videos? I tried uploading a few clips but they're not showing up. Also, I don't think the video page has refreshed for a few days. Thanks!
Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
posted by: mstringlvr
Hi gents, is anyone else having issues uploading videos? I tried uploading a few clips but they're not showing up. Also, I don't think the video page has refreshed for a few days. Thanks!
Yes, I’ve been having trouble uploading for a couple of days. I noticed the latest video is 3 days old
Ubiquitous
posted 2 years ago
posted by: Jicky
posted by: mstringlvr
Yes, I’ve been having trouble uploading for a couple of days. I noticed the latest video is 3 days old
I thought the video issue was caused by JavaScript or something no longer being used.
culottex
posted 2 years ago
Video uploader is still inoperative?