A Straight Guys Zentai Encounter

Encounters
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
For whatever reason, as a striaght guy, zentai has always seemed like an "exception to the rules" situation for me. I don't know what it is. I think my interest in it first came about from that 90s En Vogue video. Cut to present day..I own a few zentai suits and when me and another guy are both in zentia, all bets are off. I was sent an email from another zentai enthusiast that they were coming to Dayton and wanted some fun. I've never talked or corresponded to this person before. But oddly for me, I said yes. I walk into the hotel room, and immediately go in to the bathroom to change (as I like to keep my identity to myself). Going in to this, I didn't know much about what he wanted to do, except that he liked playing the dom and wanted a sub for an evening. When I walk out of the bathroom, and round the corner, he's standing there, waiting for me in his shiny black zentai with a sheath. I walk up to him and he orders me to my knees. He takes his hard cock and rubs the tip of it against my masked mouth. Tells me to open up. He wanted to play up the fact that I was straight so I told him, "no...I'm straight." He doesn't care and opens it for me. Sliding his dick inside my mouth as much as the mask will allow. Already on my knees, he bends me over and gets behind me and starts humping my ass, asking me if this makes me hard. And it did. It made me VERY hard. We move to the bed, I lay flat on my back and he spreads my legs. He grinds his dick against mine. Light at first, but then harder and harder. I raise my legs on to his shoulders so he can grind whatever he wants, how ever he wants it. I almost came but stopped myself. I told him he can do whatever he wanted to get off. I have never truly sucked a sheathed cock, and that's what I was ready to do. But he had something else in mind. He wanted to hump my ass as hard as he could until he blew his load. I bend over and let him do it. Harder and harder he humps my ass. Screams he's gonna cum and shoots his load. His last thrust was SO hard it felt like he actually penetrated my ass. It was my turn to cum so he rolled me over and jerked me off. When we were done, I changed and left. But still wondered what it would have been like to suck my first zentai cock. So the question is...who's gonna be my first?

ayerayer,spandexfootboyspandexfootboy liked this.