Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Exhibitionist  
#21 Posted : 26 September 2019 13:31:55(UTC)
Exhibitionist

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 121 time(s) in 62 post(s)
Originally Posted by: BunnGman Go to Quoted Post
Bump

Bump ??

BunnGman, was you trying to sell your product, cos I can see few posts from you trying to sell/advertise your product on this forum with no encounter stories of any kind? Couldn't you have your own forum to advertise ?
O2BnSF  
#22 Posted : 26 September 2019 16:02:14(UTC)
O2BnSF

Was thanked: 35 time(s) in 22 post(s)
I totally agree. On some days, most of the forum is filled with guys selling their gear. I don't mind their entrepreneurial efforts, but because of how this site is set up, you can't get the teaser posts on the home page about other things because they are posting all over the forums. bigdicklifeguard is another guy who abuses the forums by selling his gear in places other than the "Buy and Sell" forum pages. I wish they would monitor these guys and rein them in. They are ruining this site for others.
thanks 1 user thanked O2BnSF for this useful post.
bk1insf on 27/09/2019(UTC)
Exhibitionist  
#23 Posted : 26 September 2019 16:40:34(UTC)
Exhibitionist

Was thanked: 121 time(s) in 62 post(s)
Originally Posted by: O2BnSF Go to Quoted Post
I totally agree. On some days, most of the forum is filled with guys selling their gear. I don't mind their entrepreneurial efforts, but because of how this site is set up, you can't get the teaser posts on the home page about other things because they are posting all over the forums. bigdicklifeguard is another guy who abuses the forums by selling his gear in places other than the "Buy and Sell" forum pages. I wish they would monitor these guys and rein them in. They are ruining this site for others.

I agree. I don't think I've seen bigdicklifeguard's posts but it's BunnGman's post I keep seeing all the times and it's becoming a bit too desperate I think, which is spoiling this site I think, cos we're meant to be enjoying it. It'll be fine if they have their own forums than having to hijack other forums for their own gains
thanks 1 user thanked Exhibitionist for this useful post.
speedologo on 27/09/2019(UTC)
O2BnSF  
#24 Posted : 26 September 2019 17:13:20(UTC)
O2BnSF

Was thanked: 35 time(s) in 22 post(s)
But there are "Buy and Sell" forum pages, but they prefer to dump their gear into all the other forum pages.
thanks 1 user thanked O2BnSF for this useful post.
speedologo on 27/09/2019(UTC)
mml2  
#25 Posted : 01 October 2019 00:38:01(UTC)
mml2

Was thanked: 40 time(s) in 18 post(s)
Originally Posted by: O2BnSF Go to Quoted Post

Bigdicklifeguard is the worst. We know you sell N2N stuff on eBay. No, we’re not going to call, text, or email you. In fact if I’m shopping for eBay n2n I try to avoid him as a seller now, for reasons stated above.