More public appearances

Encounters
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
It was a huge milestone for me to break out into my skinsuit for the first time in public. It gets easier every time when I cycle, but I still feel out of place wearing spandex in public unless I'm actually cycling. However, I think this barrier is slowly coming down: The first time I wore my spandex shorts in public was with a friend at lunch. After I had driven two hours to her place and cycled for another hour and a half, we decided to get lunch. Fortunately for her, she was able to take a quick shower. I told her that in my haste to meet her in the morning, I hadn't prepared an extra set of clothes. She offered me some of her unisex cargo pants, but I refused (also because I wet myself during our ride, because that large coffee I downed to keep me awake did a huge dent on my bladder). Anyway, we ended up at this Japanese place. I felt a little bit uneasy at first, but the town she's in has a lot of cyclists. And since I was actually with someone, I felt less embarrassed. To others, people may have thought that I was just another cyclist. The second time happened just last week. I was in my blue cycling spandex set riding when my rear derailleur snapped off. This completely made disabled my bicycle, so I had to walk back. Even though I was riding for not even two miles, I decided to walk back using the same way--there were a few blind spots and I didn't feel safe with cars zipping by. I made a detour instead, which added a significant amount of time back to my truck. Along the way, my chain got stuck and I had to yield to other joggers and passerby-ers along the dirt path. It's a nice, sunny day, and I'm getting a nice tan in my gear--absolutely perfect! Another cyclist stopped by and offered me help back, but I told him my truck was nearby. With that said, he continued riding, but not after I was checking out his gear--he was older than me, but still fit. I don't remember his top, but recognized that his black, bicycle shorts were definitely shiny under the bright sun. As he rode off, I started to fantasize about whether or not he was into spandex either. I did lean over as we both looked over at my bike, but obviously there was no move on him--perhaps he's not into it, or it was a public place--regardless, my mind wandered into a scenario where he would have done some stuff to me... Anyway, by the time I get to my truck, I call the local REI store. They tell me that they can fix it, so I drive there and, still in my tight gear, enter the store with my broken bicycle. Again, I'm a bit embarrassed at first, but my mind was more focused on getting my bicycle fixed. As I waited for the technician to do his thing, I sat down and played on my phone. There were a few other customers, but I don't think they paid too much attention to me. Maybe there was a glance here and there, but I didn't notice anything. Unfortunately, my bicycle part was slightly off, forcing me to leave my bike there while they order it and fix it. At this time, I'm about to completely piss my blue cycling shorts because I had drank a large coffee and two bottles of water during my long hike back under the sun. As omorashi/wetting myself in spandex is another fetish of mine, I quickly found a secluded corner in the back of the parking lot and completely drenched my blue shorts. I did like how these two instances came about naturally. It definitely boosted my confidence about wearing my cycling spandex in the public, and I think it'll be more frequent. Hopefully one day I'll catch the attention of another spandex fetishist--and end up with a creamy, goopy mess in my spandex shorts!

pphy21pphy21,Deleted userDeleted user liked this.

Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
Currently on a business trip and I was able to invite a colleague who arrived later at night to just hang out and chill. I initially met her in street clothes but afterwards she came over and I was in my spandex--a plain, shiny black spandex T-shirt and my solid black, Speedo jammers. Through texting a few days earlier, I joked that I was going to pack my Speedo. When she came into my room, I kinda showed off and said "See? I told ya I was going to wear my Speedo!" She laughed it off and came in to my room for a chat. We actually talked about serious stuff the whole time, though I was feeling pretty normal in front of my coworker who's a female in my tight shiny spandex. I wasn't looking for any hookup as she's married and has kids, but instead looking more towards the thrill of being in my spandex in the presence of someone else. She didn't really seem phased by it either--I noticed her eyes weren't eyeballing me up and down during our conversation. Regardless, after she left, I let my imagination run wild...and of course, my jammers weren't didn't stay dry afterward!
Fun2wet
posted 5 years ago
Mmmmmm, I love those 2 public experiences !!!! I often go for a ride without bothering to go pee first!!! I usually wear black cycle shorts so I can wet myself with little showing beyond an initial shine!! I have been a little risky in red or blue spandex shorts that really show when I get wet!!!! If I feel to worried about being seen all wet I will ride to a stream or pond and wade in to my waist. This way the shorts have the same uniform color and might not be readily noticed!!! Also, when I ride, I usually try to cum into my cycle gear with the motion of my legs going up and down on the pedals!!! Even if I don't pee I get wet and slippery maybe 1/3 of the times I try!!!

Lycra SALycra SA liked this.

BunnGman
posted 5 years ago
My BunnG body Harness made and appearance at the local FLEX in Atlanta Its was quite a HIT and will be in full production soon. http://bunngman.blogspot.com/p/order-page_3.html
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
posted by: Fun2wet
Mmmmmm, I love those 2 public experiences !!!! I often go for a ride without bothering to go pee first!!! I usually wear black cycle shorts so I can wet myself with little showing beyond an initial shine!! I have been a little risky in red or blue spandex shorts that really show when I get wet!!!! If I feel to worried about being seen all wet I will ride to a stream or pond and wade in to my waist. This way the shorts have the same uniform color and might not be readily noticed!!! Also, when I ride, I usually try to cum into my cycle gear with the motion of my legs going up and down on the pedals!!! Even if I don't pee I get wet and slippery maybe 1/3 of the times I try!!!
it's good to know that there's someone else out there like me! maybe i should focus on other cyclists and runners eyes when i ride past them...to see if they're eyeing my soaked crotch too!
Fun2wet
posted 5 years ago
If you ride past me all wet I WILL be eying you and if YOU look carefully you'd probably see me wetting myself in response!!! LOL
Tnglvr
posted 5 years ago
Thanks for the post. I can't look at a spandex clad cyclist without wondering about him peeing or cumming in his gear. My dick starts to leak and I start looking a little harder at his package hoping to see a wet spot or clear outline of his cock and balls

Deleted userDeleted user liked this.

kinikispeedo
posted 5 years ago
Ive done that before now.. out cycling in my lycra gear, had to stop and for a horny wank in my lycra bib and shorts, many a time ive had to pedal back with a hot load of spunk in the front of my cycling kit.. Even let my mate pump his load over the back of them once so i rode back sitting in his hot load..
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
posted by: Fun2wet
If you ride past me all wet I WILL be eying you and if YOU look carefully you'd probably see me wetting myself in response!!! LOL
Nice! I will definitely be on a lookout for that now! Whenever another spandex-clad cyclist whizzes by...pun intended, I'll be eyeing their crotch to see if it's soaked...
posted by: Tnglvr
Thanks for the post. I can't look at a spandex clad cyclist without wondering about him peeing or cumming in his gear. My dick starts to leak and I start looking a little harder at his package hoping to see a wet spot or clear outline of his cock and balls
I always wonder of all the cyclists I see, how many of them are like of us spandex enthusiasts! And the chances of having a sticky encounter too!
posted by: kinikispeedo
Ive done that before now.. out cycling in my lycra gear, had to stop and for a horny wank in my lycra bib and shorts, many a time ive had to pedal back with a hot load of spunk in the front of my cycling kit.. Even let my mate pump his load over the back of them once so i rode back sitting in his hot load..
Hot! It'd be a fantasy of mine to be held down and have a group of guys spunk their load all over my blue and black skinsuit, and to ride home in the obvious stains of it!
BunnGman
posted 5 years ago
Long weekend plans at Camp the Rivers Edge Love introducing other men to the BunnG line of products Nothing quite line a pool deck full of BunnGmen and finding them along miles of nature trails stroking their hard cock in a BunnG http://bunngman.blogspot.com/p/order-page_3.html
Thongs4All
posted 5 years ago
I remember wearing my thong publicly for the first time and once I got used to it, I loved the confidence I felt. When I shared with my parents they were fine with it
Thongs4All
posted 5 years ago
Once you are comfortable with it it is so fun. I was at the beach today in a skimpy neon pink thong and it’s still such a rush and turn on
BunnGman
posted 5 years ago
Man it HOT heading back to Camp the Rivers Edge to cool off in the pool and down by the river Nothing quite line a pool deck full of BunnGmen and finding them along miles of nature trails stroking their hard cock in a BunnG http://bunngman.blogspot.com/p/order-page_3.html
ATLSpeedo
posted 5 years ago
Lets do it BunnGman

BunnGmanBunnGman liked this.

Tnglvr
posted 5 years ago
I haven't been riding my bike on a regular basis for a while but kidda like doing laps at the local pool in a Speedo, riding bikes is a great excuse to gear up in spandex. Last Saturday had to drop my truck off at the shop a few miles from my house so I figured I'd just ride my bike home...as much as I wanted my truck fixed...I was more excited about, I was more excited about gearing up in spandex for the ride home. Decisions, decisions...shorts and a tee, leggings and a tee or do a onesie and tee...I chose the onesie, it feels more fetish like. Didn't interact with anyone on the ride so no story. When I got home decided to have a couple cool down beers...morning coffee and beers...had to pee...not easy to get out of onesie, so I just let it go. Tried to take photos but didn't turn out good enough to post but so much fun soaking myself in the driveway

Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
posted by: Tnglvr
I haven't been riding my bike on a regular basis for a while but kidda like doing laps at the local pool in a Speedo, riding bikes is a great excuse to gear up in spandex. Last Saturday had to drop my truck off at the shop a few miles from my house so I figured I'd just ride my bike home...as much as I wanted my truck fixed...I was more excited about, I was more excited about gearing up in spandex for the ride home. Decisions, decisions...shorts and a tee, leggings and a tee or do a onesie and tee...I chose the onesie, it feels more fetish like. Didn't interact with anyone on the ride so no story. When I got home decided to have a couple cool down beers...morning coffee and beers...had to pee...not easy to get out of onesie, so I just let it go. Tried to take photos but didn't turn out good enough to post but so much fun soaking myself in the driveway
Soaking yourself in cycling spandex is sooo hot!
Tnglvr
posted 5 years ago
Funny thing...pee ran down both legs and got into my cross trainers and socks I was wearing I took my suit off and put regular shorts on an hour later but still had my shoes on...wife came home and she said she smelled pee and the cat was marking again...I just laughed to myself and agreed with her...damn cat

BunnGman
posted 5 years ago
Man it HOT heading back to Camp the Rivers Edge to cool off in the pool and down by the river Nothing quite line a pool deck full of BunnGmen and finding them along miles of nature trails stroking their hard cock in a BunnG https://bunngman.blogspot.com/p/order-page_3.html
BunnGman
posted 5 years ago
Encounter on the trail... In A BunnG of course!
Last edited: 5 years ago

instringsinstrings liked this.

BunnGman
posted 5 years ago
Bump