Spandexparty Maspalomas October

Worldwide
fetishcuir
posted 5 years ago
Who wants to share a bungalow in Maspalomas during the Fetishweek ??? Just to be in sexy spandex gear all day long...thongs, runnings, shorts etc... at the pool, at the beach and in the parties ... Even when eating, cooking, playing, dancing ;-))) Wear sexy gear all day long , in the streets , the bars ... To be one week in sexy spandex !!!! Let me know!

lycrakalycraka,PeterskinPeterskin liked this.

Peterskin
posted 5 years ago
Interesting, proposition! Very interested but a little early to plan for me :( I did attend last year and before, a lot of night fun at Yumbo , day at dunes ;)
feelfree2b
posted 5 years ago
Nice idea. Would be cool to get some people together.
Kitbulge
posted 5 years ago
Wish i was there, nice to get in gear in the sun
maya101
posted 5 years ago
can you explain what Maspalomas Fetish week is? And where you will get the bungalow? Thanks !
Peterskin
posted 5 years ago
I see a lot of interest ?
oceanthong
posted 5 years ago
Sounds really good!! But kind of far from here....
gentilefemere
posted 5 years ago
I'm going the week after, in october as well. staying at a gay bungalow hotel
marvin101
posted 5 years ago
I would be up for going out during that week with others
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
posted by: fetishcuir
Who wants to share a bungalow in Maspalomas during the Fetishweek ??? Just to be in sexy spandex gear all day long...thongs, runnings, shorts etc... at the pool, at the beach and in the parties ... Even when eating, cooking, playing, dancing ;-))) Wear sexy gear all day long , in the streets , the bars ... To be one week in sexy spandex !!!! Let me know!
Too early for me to plan but i really like this idea!
blacktights
posted 5 years ago
Wow, that sounds like a dream come true!
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
See you there.
JRLB
posted 5 years ago
When is the full program available?
DavidGUK
posted 5 years ago
Im Booked to go, staying at barbados apartments. never been before so if anyone has any suggestions / advice id be very grateful :) x
JRLB
posted 5 years ago
It will be our first time as well
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
I’m 50/50, i went last year and got a killer thong tan line. Need to sort out my work schedule first :)
bulgefr
posted 5 years ago
Great idea! Thanks for the posting! Obviously there are only very little events, parties, play parties, or even casual weekend / afternoon events for those who are wearing thongs/g-strings and other spandex gear daily or as often as possible. Somehow we all like to share this passion and pleasure wearing this gear and enjoy sharing why , how when where etc.... But a part from Palm Springs Thonger weekend , we all are lacking occasions to do this 24/7 thonging ...-living it fully with other fellow thongers in general.- Something we all actually should be suggesting or pushing for much more often in every city..., not to keep this kink and fun only limited to web cam, chats or just each one in his own world and brain... :-) FYI I ll be attending FW in GC as well for work , will be staying with friends (who r obviously not into this), but will be delighted to share some time off thonging with other guys who r gonna be on the island at the same time.... My dates are OCTOBER 10TH-14TH... Maybe we get to enjoy at least a few hours together thonging showing off and have fun... cheers j.
JRLB
posted 4 years ago
One more week and we’re on our way!! Woohoo! 🥳
thong4gay
posted 4 years ago
I wil be there from 14th oct.
DavidGUK
posted 4 years ago
will be arriving and staying at barbados apartments from 5th have a friend joining me from wednesday but hes open to lycra too lol any suggestions where to go or stuff to do?