[BLOG] From lycra fan to a swimwear fashion designer

Blog
GymSwim
posted 5 years ago
Have you ever tried any sexy styles of underwear or swimwear? Dušan, our designer of GymSwim, reveals in his own story how he got to the best men´s underwear and swimwear styles and what he thinks about the comeback of thongs. WHEN DID YOU GET TO THE BOLD STYLES OF UNDERWEAR AND SWIMWEAR FOR THE FIRST TIME? When I started as a stylist, I worked in a men's underwear store. In Prague it was the first store where you could get some sexy styles that were exceptional in Prague in that time. We have been offering German brands Olaf Benz and Manstore which have been on the market for more than 20 years. I realized that if I want to sell this product well, I have to try it out by myself. I did it and was surprised how comfortable this underwear was. I really appreciated it in the summer. It was my first experience which I now transferred to the GymSwim brand. Swimwear and underwear should not be made only of high-quality materials but should deliver an absolute comfort for men. Read the entire article here: https://www.gymswim.eu/blog/-story--how-did-i-find-out-best-men--s-underwear-and-swimwear-styles/
Last edited: 5 years ago