Heroes is now CLOSED

London
maclycra2
posted 5 years ago
Heroes Club at the Backstreet is now sadly closed. I tried to go earlier today but was informed that it has closed due to lack of attendance. Instead a naked night was taking place. Sadly London no longer has a dedicated lycra night.
Last edited: 5 years ago
speccy
posted 5 years ago
oh no! Was planning on going next month!
intounderwear
posted 5 years ago
really sad news guys
zentsnare
posted 5 years ago
Damn was looking forward to going next month perhaps there's enough interest here to start a new Lycra night? Where there's a will there's a way.
beard66man
posted 5 years ago
Sadly to confirm that heros is closed. I went there on Friday for rubber party and the guy at the entrance told me no heroes party since last few mounts. I went there on Sunday but all people were naked. One of the dresscode of the Sunday was lycra too
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
While a rubber party sounds like a ton of fun....sad to see Heroes go...i went 2x in the last few years, just wore thongs. But the attendance was sparse...
speedofun1
posted 5 years ago
It's a shame - I only went once a few months ago, was fun but there was hardly anyone there. It's a pity because it could have been great if more people went.
hardpecsbulge
posted 5 years ago
Yes sadly it is closed. HOWEVER, Backstreet is doing "Backstreet Unzipped (anything goes)" I was there on Sunday and was pleasantly surprised to see a few guys in sexy lycra gear. So if you want your outfits to have an outing, Sunday at Backstreet is probably a possible venue. Alternatively, I have spotted the odd thong at JOXXX on Sunday late afternoons. I guess it depends on whether you live east or west side of London.
flurric
posted 5 years ago
Hmmmh very sad, it was a big effort that John and ... (insert cute bar guy name here) ... had put into keeping HEROS alive. It was the only regular thing and very convenient when it came to trip planning etc It sounds that Unzipped could be the secret substitute, and if would be nice to see people grouping up to go there. In ancient days we often did that, met at Spittalfield Market and went to Mile End together. Keep the tight mindset alive, London!!! flu