Hawaii beach thonging tips

Worldwide
lk001
posted 5 years ago
I’m heading to Hawaii in a couple of months. Would like to hear any tips for good beaches for tanning in thongs.
bobbyt
posted 5 years ago
I was there a couple of years ago. I found it fairly liberal but that was during the Obama administration. I didn’t wear a thong on the beach but I did wear a very small Speedo swim brief. I had no problems. I was on Oahu, beautiful beaches and very accepting population.
craacraa
posted 5 years ago
Little Beach on Maui is anything goes!
virgospeedo
posted 5 years ago
As above, Little Beach on Maui is very fun and I've found thongers there each time visiting >> South of Wailea, in Makena State Beach, there is a nude beach that is popular with gay locals and tourists called Little Beach. Out Traveler has called it one of the top 5 nude beaches in the country On Oahu, Diamond Head Lighthouse Beach https://hawaii.gaycities.com/beaches/50005-diamond-head-lighthouse-beach. Closer adjacent to Waikiki is Sans Souci Beach also called Kaimana Beach The Royal Hawaiian Hotel beach area right on Waikiki is thong friendly with a more toned and tanned crowd I usually stay at the Halekulani Hotel on business trips and have thonged at the pool. But I'm not so shy about it.