Oral fun...

Encounters
Thongs4All
posted 5 years ago
When I used to go down on women I’d get so turned on I’d come. The same happens now when I give a blow job but it’s more intense and longer. I get so turned on giving head in my thong I can’t help it it and occasionally I’ll get off twice when I start to swallow. Share your thoughts boys...

hotload3hotload3 liked this.

MikeJ
posted 5 years ago
I don not even know when I started to think about all this but I really enjoy giving nice sloppy head. It is very intense and erotic experience for me after I just cum a lot. I remember the day I fund my dream cock with big mushroom head I could not stop sucking and licking that cock I lost my mind and just be all over that meat.. I just like the look of the dick I like taste of it and I really like to swallow cum, every morning I wish to put my lips around that cock head..
Tnglvr
posted 5 years ago
I've never sucked a cock but the best head I've received was from an enthusiastic giver. From the sound of it, it would be my pleasure to have bot of you suck my cock
MikeJ
posted 5 years ago
Please let me touch Your bulge...

Thongs4AllThongs4All,viperbikeviperbike liked this.

Thongs4All
posted 5 years ago
I love being a bottom but the feel of stroking another dick and putting it in my mouth is so sensual. I could give blow jobs all day

virgospeedovirgospeedo,hotload3hotload3 liked this.

picklesryobi
posted 5 years ago
posted by: Thongs4All
I love being a bottom but the feel of stroking another dick and putting it in my mouth is so sensual. I could give blow jobs all day
Bottoming is the best! I just love stroking a guy's cock, feeling it growing in my hand and then getting my mouth around it. Feeling it slide deep into my mouth. I get really intense hardons while giving head, especially when he cums in my mouth. I have never had an orgasm from it though...
Thongs4All
posted 5 years ago
I totally agree. I don’t know if it’s because I’m in my thong but feeling a hard dick in my mouth and hearing a guy moan and get off sets me into orbit. Pulling a cock out of a thong and stroking it and sucking it for me is the best. I love it more than anything

hotload3hotload3,cdgearcdgear liked this.

Sexyassrob
posted 5 years ago
mm yeah I know what you mean .. there’s a video of me on my knees giving a blowjob in a thong. He grabbed my hair and shoved his cock in hard
jojojocks
posted 5 years ago
mmm
hotload3
posted 5 years ago
OMFG YES nothin better than sucking dick !!!!!!!!
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
I love sucking cock - there is nothing better than the anticipation of meeting up and the buildup to when i get to unzip him, wrap my lips around the swollen head and give my guy so much pleasure....then to be rewarded with a hot load filling my mouth....yum. I love bottoming too....all aspects of it are amazing. Wearing a thong, letting a guy take me in both holes :)
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
Love sucking a throbbing cock. I get so hard and pop out of my thong or jockstrap really enjoy being on the bottom of a 69 giving sloppy head and having loads shot into the back of my throat.
blacktights
posted 5 years ago
I couldn't agree with you more. There is just something special about sucking cock while you are wearing something tight. It gets me so horny. The combination is and always has been amazing. When I can't have a real dick, I happily get off sucking a big black dildo that I have while I'm a thong with another dildo up my ass. Total heaven!
Thongs4All
posted 5 years ago
The first time I was witb a guy he was 8” and thick and said it would hurt but get better. When he started I was like OMG it’s the opposite. I let out this moan and begged to keep going. I got lucky I think but I was blown away by how intense it felt. Sucking dick felt so natural and I found wearing my thong made me feel so sexy
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
My first blowjob was at an adult theatre. I wore a 80’s spandex leotard under my t-shirt. I loved stripping down to it inside the booth. There were holes on both sides so it wasn’t long before someone reached through to touch me and rub my pussy through the spandex. I then fell to my knees and signaled for his cock. I started by teasing the tip and enjoying the pre-cum. Slowly I licked up n down his shaft. Then I took him into my mouth. So warm and hard yet soft. I loved giving him all my attention. And I love the feeling of being a sissy slut in my leotard. He must have been pretty excited because it wasn’t long before he came in me. I happily swallowed it all. So the night continued, sucking cock after cock. Then I had a very dirty idea. I unlatched the door to my booth. As I was sucking a beautiful cock, my door opened and a stud came into the booth with me. He was rubbing me all over, making the thrill of sucking a cock even more intense. Once I swallowed all the cum in my mouth, I turned to my guest to delight in him (to be continued)..... My guest was cruelly gorgeous and I turned to face him. He was taller than me which made me feel even more slutty. I wrapped my arms around him and he returned the favor. It felt sooooo got being held so tightly. I looked into his eyes and kissed him on the lips! He did not disappoint, pressing back hard into my lips. I stuck out my tongue for him and he deliciously sucked it in...... We caressed each other for what felt like hours!!!! I was soooo turned on! I loved being such a little slut. I wanted more. I needed to be more deviant. I needed his cock in my pussy I lubed his cock with my mouth, so excited about having my first cock in my lil pussy. I stood before him, my eyes locked on his eyes. I did a strip tease taking off my spandex leotard. His cock twitched with anticipation. I was soooooo high, performing my fantasy for him. I unzipped his jeans and pulled down his pants. He sat down in the chair and my full slut came out! i started caressing each leg, especially his strong, muscular thighs. His cock kept growing and growing. I traced the tip of my tongue up n down his shaft. A arm made it's way through the gloryhole and was caressing my nipple! I am sooooo turned on, being a slut loved on by two people. I continue giving my full attention to the beautiful cock in front of me. No teasing now. I take him all the way into my mouth, lips closed around his cock, and pull up, tracing my tongue up his cock, lips tight. I continue to do this for several minutes. Meanwhile, my "handy" neighbor has found my pussy and is teasing my lil pussy. First, his finger just teases the outside of my pussy. Then he pulls away, only to return with fingers full of lube and begins working my sweet lil hole. My hot stud in front of me is delighting in the blowjob he is receiving. My "handyman" gets a full finger all the way inside me. I'm trembling with excitement. He then inserts a second finger while I'm still making love to an amazing cock. So I have a beautiful cock in my mouth and a hot hand in my pussy. The high is INCREDIBLE!!!! I need to be fucked and fucked HARD!! I so ready to go for a ride. I stand up, turn around and make my way to putting that delicious cock into my tight lil pussy. As I'm easing my way dow, he places his hands on my waist and helps me into position. I feel the tip teasing my pussy. Shocks are moving throughout my body as I begin to slide onto his cock..... OH MY GOD!!! How wonderful it feels, sliding down on his delicious cock. I love the stretching sensation my pussy feels. While a lil tender at first, within a few strokes, I was feeling so fine! I love being a dirty lil slut. I want to be abused and taken advantage of! He felt so yummy inside me! And to make it even sexier was the eyes straining to watch me through the glory hole. I wished they knew the door was unlocked and would “cum on in” to play along with me. Did I mention I’m a lil cock sucking whore?
Last edited: 4 years ago

BoatmanBoatman,cdgearcdgear liked this.