Pegging

Encounters
Sam165432
posted 5 years ago
Hiya, well tonight me and my girlfriend dressed in lycra tried a strap on, it was amazing! Any one else tried?

turahajiturahaji liked this.

plymlycra
posted 5 years ago
hi in Plymouth, Devon you GF can peg me anytime happy for you to fuck me as well or just watch do you ever go to the NKD mixed nights in Bristol
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
Yes, My GF is getting more and more dominant so I get pegged a good bit. Love it, particularly the humiliation that goes with it :)
feelfree2b
posted 5 years ago
Wow, I love you straight guys talking about getting fucked with a strap on. So hot.
Tnglvr
posted 5 years ago
Yes and makes me want the real thing up my ass even more

1tinysuit1tinysuit liked this.

Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
I hear you but have never been pegged as i get the real thing. It’s so hot hearing you guys talking about taking dildos.....and i can tell you the real thing is SO amazing...
1tinysuit
posted 5 years ago
Wife and I love strap-on sex. She was a little hesitant at first but now she is totally into it and loves the role reversal. Told her about a girl that I used to date in college that was really into it and got me hooked on it and she said she would like to try it and the rest is history. We probably use it once a week now and have 2 different types of harnesses. Very curious to try a real dick. Anyone who has done both can you advise me on the pros and cons?
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
One of my fantasies is meeting a female friend for cycling. Her being just a little bit older and sexually deprived overtakes her self-control when she sees me in my cycling suit. She somehow overpowers me, ties me up, puts on a strap-on and pegs me through my cycling suit. Or another scenario is that we're both cycling and we take a break, only to be mobbed by some other cyclists. We think that they're going to do stuff to her when they tie her up after holding us both down, only to have her be tied up against a tree to watch as the group of guys start pegging me, again in my cycling gear. Even though she tries yelling for them to stop, her being sexually deprived makes her enjoy the show while I get humiliated and worked on. Afterwards, I'm left in a hot goopy mess, with my friend having a front-row seat!
cc8556
posted 5 years ago
posted by: 1tinysuit
Wife and I love strap-on sex. She was a little hesitant at first but now she is totally into it and loves the role reversal. Told her about a girl that I used to date in college that was really into it and got me hooked on it and she said she would like to try it and the rest is history. We probably use it once a week now and have 2 different types of harnesses. Very curious to try a real dick. Anyone who has done both can you advise me on the pros and cons?
Direct messaged you!
billy29
posted 5 years ago
My girlfriend has pegged me a couple times and enjoys doing it. I've had the real thing a couple times as well and kinda prefer the real deal mostly because I like the feeling of him cumming inside me. But I do enjoy both.