Europe Trip - Summer/Fall 2019

Worldwide
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
I am traveling to Europe from August to November 2019 and would love to get ideas on; beaches for thongs and crusising, underwear parties, suggestions to meetup, and anything sexy and related to thongs, bulges, speedos, etc. I love sexy, smooth, fit guys in thongs, tight gear and speedos and would love to see some hot, mouth watering bulges on my holiday. Hit me up if you have ideas or want to meet. Skype: johnthong1989 Countries: Portugal, Spain, France, Italy, Greece, Hungary, Germany, Netherlands.
Martini21
posted 5 years ago
You should add London to your list ;)
JRLB
posted 5 years ago
We’re thinking Gran Canaria for Fetish Week. Sounds like fun!
fetishcuir
posted 5 years ago
yes Maspalomas Fetishweek!!!!!
Sandro
posted 5 years ago
hi guys, i would like any info about Europen beaches for thongs and crusising? No Gran Canaria or Sitges please...thanks
Last edited: 5 years ago
flurric
posted 5 years ago
It’s not a beach, but a good place for tight gear: Folsom Europe around the weekend 14-15 September in Berlin, with a dedicated spandex party on the Saturday :)
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
Sounds a great trip! If you're in Portugal and the Lisbon area, there's a set of beaches on the 'other side' (with the Jesus statue). In particular #19 ("Beach 19") is the nude beach, but even by the time you get to 17 there's a lot more thongs and well, after 19... who knows. Other than that, good place for spandex and so on might be the bath (Trombeta) or some of the 'libertine' clubs (invite only usually).
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
Solverde, thanks for the info! I will be in portugal and will definitely be checking those beaches out. Hopefully in my thong swimsuit but at the least I’m my Gregg homme swim bikini. Hip wing to meet some sexy guys for some fun ;) appreciated.
ricky999
posted 5 years ago
you should definitey go to sitges
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
Ricky, I want to. I’ll be in Barcelona for a few days (no car) so will look into options on getting down there. The internet seems to say that’s the place to be for someone into hot guys in skimpy gear ;)
ricky999
posted 5 years ago
you can get a train frpm barca or the worport straight there - dead easy