Wearing tight swimwear made me love spandex

How I got into Spandex
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
I had swimming lessons when I was young and I loved wearing tight swimwear. When I passed the swimminglessons I did not swam for a while and I did not really miss that. Until I got bored in high school and started fantasizing about girls wearing one piece swimsuits during class. That kinda became my fetish. I just love to see girls wearing tight clothes. After a while I started to also look at boys wearing tight clothing and that turned me on. I loved seeing guys wearing speedos and jammers and looking at their bulges and I wanted to experience that too, so I started swimming again. I bought a jammer and it felt awesome. I love how it feels on my skin and I love to see my bulge in it. Now I love seeing girls and guys wearing spandex and wear it myself. After that I bought more swimwear and a running tight and I'm planning on buying more. Unfortunately, At this moment I still live with my parents (I'm almost 19), so buying new things and hiding it is difficult. When I live finally on my own I am going to quickly expand my spandex collection. I really want to own a cycling speedsuit, but it's kinda risky to get that now. I wore it once in a store and it felt amazing. I can't wait to actually buy one.
kinikispeedo
posted 5 years ago
Cannot beat speedo's or tight lycra shorts. Living in Blackpool there's no shortage of them at the moment. Lads up and down the prom on bikes in tight lycra, come the summer it guys on the beach. will soon be getting my bike for joining them. Ive just ordered some lycra leggings too off ebay. cant wait to spunk in those when they arrive..