Favorites things to wear? And why?

Encounters
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
Personally, I love dance wear, first of all because that’s how I found the spandex world, and also because it makes you like slender and elegant at the same time you look girly and submissive. My favorite pieces are tights and leotards
santacruz
posted 5 years ago
Just athletic gear myself.
Lycraman74
posted 5 years ago
mine is wrestling singlets ,speedos and thongs .After id caught my father in a singlet he showed me how to wrestle in all three.is was a big turn on for me still is.
SpandexDiscoJeans
posted 5 years ago
Spandex Disco Jeans. I just loved them from the moment I saw them. I love seeing them on men and women. I love the feel when I wear them and honestly I love the looks and attention I get wearing them out. However, I also really enjoy wearing all types of spandex tights. Love to wear them out too. I'm waiting on a pair of men's LuLu Lemon tights. I have several pairs of their "warp stream" in classic fit. But I just bought and am wearing now the slim fit men's warp stream and they are so snug. I wore them shopping this morning, took my coat off to be on display. Turned so many heads. I loved it. I also wore my satin briefs underneath to make sure my bulge was out. Love it!
aferg
posted 5 years ago
Tight shiny running tights for me. I can show off my slutty ass in public in them without looking too weird :-)