Joe Snyder Capri Bikini

Shops and Sites
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
Am really excited about Joe Snyder's Capri Bikini. Anyone had a an idea or experience to share? Is hot ok for the public beach or just too daring? Let me know - TX
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
They’re great - fit is very stretchy, so, snug. Depends on the shape of your tush but the back can and will ride up. I don’t have too much trouble. And i do wear it to the beach and pool...but it IS a bit too much for family areas
Tnline
posted 5 years ago
I have a couple of JS Capri bikinis. Cheeky fit and I usually go up one size. Okay on the beaches here but I avoid the family/crowded zone.
hotthong1
posted 5 years ago
I have a few different Joe Snyder Capri bikinis. I have a bulge capri bikini - purple lycra front with black sheer mesh capri back and a purple lycra strip to cover the crack for a thong like effect. I think it looks hot. I also have several JS Maxi-Bulge Clip Capri bikinis. I love the pouch in the front and the gathered, sculpted seam in the back - it really hugs and clings to the ass and has a bit more coverage than a thong. It is quite a skimpy bikini! I have worn it beaches and for sun-tanning, but would only wear it at an adult oriented beach (it is a bit racy). In summary - highly recommended!
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
posted by: MarkThong
Am really excited about Joe Snyder's Capri Bikini. Anyone had a an idea or experience to share? Is hot ok for the public beach or just too daring? Let me know - TX
So...did you ever buy one??