Hot, tight, and wet

Encounters
Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
One thing I've noticed in all the time I've spent at the gym is that the guys you would like to see in spandex hardly ever wear it. There was at least one exception to that: Mike. He was a very handsome, muscular guy with wavy brown hair and the features of a male model, with just that touch of wry humor around the mouth that made him approachable. He always wore the kind of shiny, colorful athletic tights that make me melt when they're on the right guy. I think he motivated me to lift the heavier weights, because I always wanted to be in the weight room when he was there! One day, he was wearing a pair of shiny white tights and a tight white tank top. The tights left little to the imagination, but I have a pretty good imagination anyway. This just happened to be his day for squats. At that time I was no mean squatter myself, capable of 500 lbs at about 175 total body weight. My legs looked like they belonged on another person, I was told. I saw his muscles straining against his tights, and a few muscles of my own were straining against the turquoise Nike tights I was wearing. I asked him if I could work in. He smiled and said yes. I could swear his eyes strayed toward my crotch. The thought only made me more excited. He finished with his set, and I took off some of the weights from the amount he used, bringing it to around 400. As he watched intently, I went down for 12 reps. At the same time, I was getting more and more excited, and a little precum came out and left a tiny mark on my extra tight blue tights. Mike looked down and smiled. I could see that he was becoming too big for his britches too. We continued to do sets of squats. Neither of us were typically the types who made a lot of noise when we worked out, but we were moaning and groaning with the best of them now. We retired to the locker room, and I went to my locker. Our lockers happened to be next to each other. As I opened my locker, he slapped my ass and said "Not bad for such a skinny guy." That was it. I looked around. No one was there but us, although I guess there was that element of risk that someone could some in at any moment. "You know, there's something I'd like to give you," I said. "Really?" he smiled. I grabbed the waist band of his sweaty white tights which clearly outlined the package underneath. He understood. We went into one of the shower stalls, and I knelt down, pulled down his now soaking, transparent tights, put my arms around his steely thighs and buttocks, and put his nine inch cock into my mouth as water fell around us. We made many more visits to that shower stall in times to cum! I still have those blue tights, and eventually he gave me the white tights that he was wearing. They're a little too revealing now that they've been through so many, um, workouts, but I still wear them sometimes when I work out at home. They always motivate me to greater personal growth, if you know what I mean!
Last edited: 14 years ago

Deleted userDeleted user,skins2066skins2066,geillycrageillycra,BaumhausBaumhaus liked this.

Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
lucky you! I rarely see guys in long tights these days!