Spandex and tentacles?

Encounters
SpandexChubCub
posted 5 years ago
Looking for like-minded bears and cubs who are as obsessed with the idea of getting wrapped up and ravaged by tentacles whilst encased in a luscious, shiny, skintight spandex catsuit as much as I am. Any takers?
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
posted by: SpandexChubCub
Looking for like-minded bears and cubs who are as obsessed with the idea of getting wrapped up and ravaged by tentacles whilst encased in a luscious, shiny, skintight spandex catsuit as much as I am. Any takers?
in my fantasy world, i imagine tentacles that have their way with me in my bike suit. throughout the whole ordeal, my suit gets soaked with juices, both alien and mine and others. :)
SpandexChubCub
posted 5 years ago
posted by: ssjammerz
posted by: SpandexChubCub
in my fantasy world, i imagine tentacles that have their way with me in my bike suit. throughout the whole ordeal, my suit gets soaked with juices, both alien and mine and others. :)
Hot. For me, it would be to fall down the trapdoor from the first Harry Potter film and find myself lying in the Devil's Snare in a full-body, shiny red spandex catsuit and just lie there whilst all the vines wrapped me up and played with my hard cock and stroked me and kept me warm and safe until I eventually came from all the stroking and happily fell asleep in the Snare's thick, strong and tight embrace.
Last edited: 5 years ago