Beginning with a speedo

How I got into Spandex
picklesryobi
posted 5 years ago
It seems like for a lot of guys on here, there first encounter was buy buying/wearing a speedo. For me it was no different. When I was about 10, I got my first speedo - it was black with a pink and blue stripe on the left hip. After putting it on for the first time, I was instantly hooked on spandex. thinking back on this, I actually quite enjoyed wearing it in public - I guess I was always a bit of an exhibitionist. It was around this time (early to mid 90s) that it became popular for guys (and especially boys) to wear cycling shorts as casual wear. It was no different for me, and I got a pair of black, unpadded cycling shorts. I absolutely loved wearing these, and would wear them as often as I could. Once again, I absolutely loved wearing them in public. It was simply brilliant to be able to wear such tight shorts in public. It was around this time that i discovered playing with myself. I can still remember how exciting it was to put on my speedos and play with myself in the mirror. At swim meets I always enjoyed looking at all the guys in various swimsuits, especially their speedos. When I was 11, I got my favourite pair of speedos for a long time - a fetching red pair. I used to wear these at every opportunity I could. I remember clearly how much I would fantasise about other guys in their speedos. One fantasy I remember, was how I would love to swap speedos with other guys. Today, my boyfriend is not nearly as much into spandex as I am, so for a long time I did not do much about it. However i have recently re-discovered my love for all things spandex. Often while at work, I think about how I can't wait to get home and slip into my favourite pair of tights (I have many), or some other item of spandex clothing. Sometimes, when I am stressed or tired at work, I think about wearing my favourite spandex, and it actully helps me relax. If I could, I would live in spandex - wearing only spandex clothing and nothing else. I often wear tights or speedos under my work clothing, sometimes, especially in winter, I even wear spandex shirts. I have even started getting my boyfriend into sometimes wearing spandex tights, and have to admit, when he does, i find it difficult to keep my hands off him. I have also rediscovered my love for things and jocks, and have switched to wearing these exclusively. It's difficult for me to explain why I love wearing spandex so much. I think it's at least partly due to the exhibitionist value of it - the fact that there is so very little hiding from view. especially since I wear an aluminium cock ring semi permanently. This ring is sized such that it is very comfortable - half the time I'm not even aware that I'm wearing it. It does, however make my package appear quite big and pronounced.
scotspandex
posted 5 years ago
I know how you feel about spandex. I love wearing it as much as I can. My hubby is not into it at all and that's why I'm on here , so I can chat with like minded guys. Wore my red tights under my dress trousers on Christmas day. Loved it and was semi hard all day .lol

picklesryobipicklesryobi liked this.

picklesryobi
posted 5 years ago
I wore a pair of black Nike Pro short tights myself. On Christmas Eve I was catering for a party, and wore my favourite sky blue spandex thong under my whites.

speedo_zspeedo_z liked this.

Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
I have my jocks on all the time under my work clothes
Jockedtight
posted 5 years ago
I’m jocked 24/7 and when not at work I’m in my spandex too. The feel of the tight fabric against my skin keeps me hard if not semi-hard at all times.
SpandexChubCub
posted 5 years ago
Always had a thing for spandex. Always. Instant hard on whenever I put on anything spandex.
picklesryobi
posted 5 years ago
I'm always wearing either a jock, or a thong. When I get home after a day's work though, the first thing I do is slip into something lycra.