Haters

Encounters
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
I do ask myself why some guys have the need to be unpleasant here ? I got this guy commenting on my picture, clean the mirror next time. About a picture I took after taking a shower and getting ready for a party on my white singlet. I wrote him back, I did not want to clean the mirror. This is my picture, and I guess I decided how my picture should look like. He replied: clean the fucking mirror! I really don’t understand why people want to spend energy doing something like this. Sorry if I have to speak my mind. But this is the first time I had such an unpleasant experience here. I wonder if anyone go through the same.
Exhibitionist
posted 5 years ago
I do ask the same thing and when they do it to me I block them cos I'm not wasting my breath on them, but yes I struggle to understand why they would be unpleasant for no reasons. it's almost like they think they have the power over us but really they don't.... I thought that guy was being cheeky for asking you to clean your mirror when he in fact had cum-stained lycra photos and some may ask him put on clean ones before taking photos.... *eye rolls* Your photo is fine so I wouldn't worry about it.
Last edited: 5 years ago

Deleted userDeleted user liked this.

MisterK
posted 5 years ago
Stop crying and clean the mirror! Im kidding
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
It just a waste of energy. I think it is because their life is so boring, that that´s all its left.
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
I think the last remark you made is the most correct one ;-))) those guys are boredom. Just ignore them, I think it's the best way. And it's always a pitty, but that kind of guys are everywhere. That's the reality of the world nowadays.