Who has bad experience with Beachndance

Shops and Sites
oceanthong
posted 5 years ago
I've heard many bad reputation of beachndance "https://www.beachndance.com/". but I love previous product(Dore) so I wanted to try at least once. I order several thongs in 8/5 and they are still not delivered. My order status has changed to shipped more than a month ago. I asked to have a trucking number many times. finally they gave me the one. but that number status is not changed at all. I think they just pretend to sent package...They thinks its ok because I live in oversea? Please don't buy from them they are bad people!! Share the info who had bad experience with new beachndance.
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
I "ordered" a few thongs last year and never received them. I emailed them regarding the order, and did not hear back. I had to issue a chargeback since I never received anything after months of having placed the order. They didn't even email me after I initiated the chargeback. The whole operation was a little unreliable before, as it was just a one woman show, but back then the thongs were pretty good and innovative in their designs at the time. But I cannot ever recommend them after that last issue.
FloridaSpandexJock
posted 5 years ago
Yes - DO NOT EVER EVER EVER EVER.... buy from BeachDance / Dore. This is not the original owner - it is the daughter in law who took over the business when the original owner passed away years ago. The original Dore WAS fantastic..... and I still have some original suits made by the original owner. Unfortunately this woman who lives in South Florida on the East Coast continues to try and defraud customers. I bet there are hundreds of people who are not on threads like this that do NOT know what a sham this woman is. I'm sorry you had to experience this as I had a very similar experience some time ago. My suggestion is for you to contact your credit card company and to also maybe reach out to "PayPal" which is the vendor I believe who handles her transactions. She needs to be RED FLAGGED once and forever.
fred4557
posted 5 years ago
Same experience - made an order at the beginning of the year, still undelivered with a tracking number that has a status that hasn’t changed for a long time even though it says the order is in transit etc. Will not buy from them again even though, as everyone says, the old Dore thongs were good.
hotthong1
posted 5 years ago
Thanks very much for the heads up! I was looking to place an order from them, but will now save the time, money, and effort!
oceanthong
posted 5 years ago
I got product from them yesterday for more than three months haha. Order from them or not that is your choice but I won't, I can't trust them...
gear_luvr
posted 5 years ago
Bad experience here, but I finally got my order after filing a complaint through PayPal. Never again. Go with Fireboy instead. Great products, great service.
hotthong1
posted 5 years ago
Agree with gear_luvr - Fireboy gear is incredible!
Tnglvr
posted 5 years ago
Similar thread going on another site. I have several suits from the old Dore and love them but won't even try to order from the new owner she's definitely a scammer
Max_
posted 2 years ago
Reading this forum thread, I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling scammed by Tambre Dickman from https://www.beachndance.com/default.asp I've ordered many times from the original Dore, and also since the change with no issues. My last order was December 2021, I got the email from usps with the tracking and the package was never delivered to usps to be sent out. I've emailed and emailed with screen shots that she has my payment and the usps never got the package (five times), and I see now the contact number was taken down from the site. buyer beware, unless you like to donate your money I did not have a great experience and do not plan on ordering from her again.
SpeedoguyCA
posted 2 years ago
No issues with them, have a few different styles. I like the semi-custom nature.
Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
I wish i was into thongs back when the original Dore owner was there but i was on the young side. I did order a Dore thong about 3yrs ago just pre pandemic and it was ‘fine’ but not remarkable. One of the seams broke down and i never fixed it….a very sad ending! No issues with customer service other than it took about 3-4 weeks to arrive
FloridaSpandexJock
posted 2 years ago
posted by: max_
Reading this forum thread, I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling scammed by Tambre Dickman from https://www.beachndance.com/default.asp I've ordered many times from the original Dore, and also since the change with no issues. My last order was December 2021, I got the email from usps with the tracking and the package was never delivered to usps to be sent out. I've emailed and emailed with screen shots that she has my payment and the usps never got the package (five times), and I see now the contact number was taken down from the site. buyer beware, unless you like to donate your money I did not have a great experience and do not plan on ordering from her again.
Yes - The current DORE owner is a deceptive and is a fraudulent person. I would NEVER recommend purchasing anything from this person as my experience was similar and the only way I was able to be refunded was via "Pay Pal" as they threatened to close her payment services if she did not cooperate. Bottom line... Do NOT EVER buy from any site that you see the name "DORE" / "Beachdance"

virgospeedovirgospeedo liked this.

mstringlvr
posted 2 years ago
Tambre still owes me over $100 worth of thongs from a few years ago. Emailed multiple times but no response. Original Dore was great and I still have her suits. Don't buy from this new Dore owner. She just spruced up the website but her objective is to make pple order and give up eventually due to her lack of response. ISwim, Jovana and Beachkini are my top 3 brands.

virgospeedovirgospeedo liked this.