Strting

Encounters
FrerdinandPaul
posted 6 years ago
I am a very bi curious guy and have always loved to wear thongs and g-strings for the last 6 years, but were always too embarrassed to reveal the fact to my friends, apart from a few occasions over the years when I have had to for one reason or another. The first time was when I went on a holiday with some friends and ended up sharing a room with one particular guy. All I had to wear as underwear were thongs. I managed to hide what I was wearing until the morning of the second day when I decided that there was no point in being embarrassed and just got out of bed, the string clearly seen by my friend disappearing down between my butt cheeks, and walked across the room bending over to pick something up, giving him a clear view of my full bulge and asshole just covered by the thong. I started to have a shave and to my surprise I turned around to see my friend standing naked before me with the most enormous hard dick. It must have been around eight and a half inches, uncut but with the foreskin pulled tightly back. He asked me if I wanted to feel a new sensation. He was guessing that I had never done anything with another guy before, and he was right. Almost automatically I went over to the bed and bent over placing my hands on it to support me. As I did so I felt my friends fingers pulling my thong to one side. He reached to his right and pulled what looked like a tube of something from his bag shortly I felt his fingers rubbing what felt like a lubricant around my tight ass. He must have been expecting to get something and had come well prepared as it was obviously the right stuff as he started to pump his fingers in and out of my hole. "are you ready yet" he asked "you are obviously the expert2 I replied, and with this I felt his enormous cock start to push between my cheeks and had one amazing fuck.

1115611156,STRINGZLDSTRINGZLD liked this.

speedogaabor
posted 6 years ago
hot story!

FrerdinandPaulFrerdinandPaul liked this.