Fiction - Upgrade

Encounters
Number29
posted 6 years ago
When I was a teenager I was into computers and I frequently used to help out friends by fixing/upgrading their computers. Because I was often around their houses to get a job done, they'd sometimes all go out and leave me to it. One friend in particular had a dad who was a keen cyclist. There were a couple of times when I was around his place on my own that he'd come back from a ride and be walking around the house in lycra. I used to check out his bulge and butt as he was going about getting his things sorted. Many years later I'm wondering what might have happened if he'd caught me checking him out in his gear. I'd have loved for him to catch my looking and with a wry smile that means 'caught red-handed', he'd move towards me as he rubbed his bulge as his cock grew bigger, slowly growing further down his leg where it hung. The shiny fabric would have strained against his fat dick as I continued to watch. Pulling me up from the seat from where I was watching, he'd pull me towards him and clamping both his hands on my bum cheeks, he'd pull me closer, grinding his now-full erection against my own straining bulge. I'd feel his hard cock pressed up against my own, both tussling for room as he gently moved his hips backwards and forwards in a thrusting motion. Placing my hands on his bum I could feel his toned cyclist-ass tensing and relaxing as he continued his thrusting towards me. I knew at this moment that this man was both a gentle lover, but also capable of satisfying my yearning desire to be fulfilled. As we continued to hold each other as close as two people can physically get, his passionate and forceful kiss led me to believe that I was in for a lesson and that I wouldn't be given permission to leave until I had learnt it. Knowing full-well that the rest of the family may return home at any point, we both realised that I would need to be a fast learner. I had always known that I would probably have been capable of taking big dicks, but at this point I had never more than my own finger or two up my ass. The thought of primal yet gentle man with a big fat cock thrilled me, and made me weak at the knees. Feeling his dick grinding up against my own, I could tell I was going to be tested on this occasion. We had not yet moved from the spot in the computer room where he had first caught me looking at him. As I continued to caress his firm buttocks, he continued grinding his lycra clad cock against my own bulge. With each gentle thrust of his hips towards me, he pushed himself up against me harder and for longer as if he was trying to thrust himself as deep into me as he possibly could. As the passion heightened and reached its peak, he gently whispered into my ear ‘shall we go upstairs?’. I pulled myself from him and glanced down, noticing his massive hard dick in his shorts gently oozing pre-cum. I replied ‘yes’. He grabbed my hand and pulled me away up the stairs. He led me to his bedroom where he closed the blinds at the window. Following his lead, I removed my t-shirt and socks. His torso was slim, but no muscly, and there was a light covering of dark hair on this chest. As he undressed I looked at his figure from the side. His chest and stomach were flat, as you would expect from a keen cyclist. He was a few inches taller than I and he had a slim waist. His peachy, toned bum looked round and smooth in his shiny cycling shorts and I could see he had well defined legs. The bulge at the front of his shorts was a sight to behold. The shape of his long hard cock was clearly visible down the left hand leg of his shorts. His balls were gently cupped at the base of his shaft. I thought it odd that his cock grew down his leg rather than upwards, but I had assumed the tightness of his shorts had prevented it from going in any other direction. Just as he was about to pull his short down and off, I said ‘leave them on’. He looked at me again with the wry smile I had seen before. At this point I was standing naked, my cock rock-hard and my nerves rising as I awaited the next move. He walked over to me and once again grabbed my buttocks and pulled me into his embrace, kissing me passionately. His hands explored further this time and I jumped a little in surprise as his fingertips gently pressed against my hole. As he gently teased and probed my hole, my nerves began to subside. My cock got even harder, if that was possible. His embrace remained tight and I could tell he was eager to be inside me. As I felt the moment approaching, I too was eager for him to be inside me. Up until this point, I had only dreamt what this would feel like. He again whispered in my, this time asking if I was ready. I replied yes. Not knowing where or how to position myself, I let him lead the way. I stood and watched as he walked over to the bed and began piling the pillows into a heap in the middle of the bed. This initially struck me as somewhat bizarre as I did not realised what he was intending! After piling up the pillows, he invited me over to the bed, and I crawled onto it sheepishly. Indicating where he wanted me to go, he directed me to lie face first over the pile of pillows he had gathered in a downward dog position. At this point, my nerves rose once again as I lay in this exposed position, and realising my probable anxiety, he whispered again into my ear ‘don’t worry, I’ll be gentle’. As I lay there, his fingers once again gently prodded and probed my hole, circling around in a bid to gain entry. I could hear him reach for his bedside drawer with his other hand and as I wasn’t looking, presumed he was reaching for a condom and some lube. For a moment his hand moved away from my body. I heard the tear of a packet. I looked around and caught the first glimpse of his naked cock. He had pulled him shorts down slightly and pulled his cock out from where it had previously been trapped. His cock stood proud up against his stomach. His balls still lay within his lycra shorts below and I could see them bulging below the base of his dick. His foreskin was retracted and I could see the shiny pre-cum that was oozing from him. As he fiddled with the condom packet I reached over and grabbed his cock with my hand. His cock was rock-hard and warm. I could feel the thickness around the middle in my hands as I slowly wanked him off. I suddenly felt nervous again as I realised where this dick was about to go. I let go of him as he placed the condom at the tip of his penis. I watched as he unrolled it down the full length of his cock. Holding the base of his shaft, he pushed his cock away from his body as he watched me watching it. Held proud at a 90 degree angle from his body, it looked even longer and fatter than it had done before. The light shining through the blinds glimmered on his latex clad dick. He reached again for the bedside cabinet, this time picking up a bottle of lube. He squirted some onto the head of his cock and massaged it up and down the entire length. I thought to myself at this point that he must be expecting to push all of himself into me. After applying lube to his dick, he squirted another small amount onto two fingers and reached over and gently applied it to my hole, running his fingers in and around as he had done previously. He got up and I turned my head to watch him as he climbed onto the bed behind me on his knees as he wanked himself off. I had obviously positioned myself such that both of my legs were fairly tightly clamped together, probably because of how exposed I felt in this position. Lifting both of my legs in turn, he spread them further out, leaving my hole totally exposed and ready for the taking. He shuffled further towards me and I could sense his presence directly behind me. Suddenly I felt something cold push up against my hole. I felt him push harder towards me as my hole resisted his advance. He gently pulled back and pushed towards me again. This time I could feel my hole begin to open up for his cock. As it did I could sense the girth of his head as he tried to gain access. He once again pulled back and then thrust a little more forcibly towards me. As his cock pushed further towards me my hole stretched further to accommodate him. All of a sudden my hole gave way entirely as the head of his dick ploughed its way inside me. I felt a little sting and reached around and grabbed his leg. He rightfully took this to mean to hold steady as my hole grew accustomed to the presence of his cock. I held his leg for a few seconds as the stinging subsided. Once the pain had gone I could focus on the feeling of his cock inside me. Although he was merely at the entrance of my hole, I could already sense how it would feel as he continued to push further. I let go of his leg. His advance continued slowly as I relaxed. He was gentle as he had promised. I could feel him reaching further and further inside of me and as the middle of his shaft passed through my hole there was another tiny sting that subsided almost immediately. He pushed further into me and the sensation of his cock sliding into my hole and dominating my entire body thrilled me. Finally, I could feel his body pressed up against the cheeks of my bum. His whole big, thick dick was now entirely inside me and he paused for a moment at this point while I revelled in the feeling of him filling me completely. As he gently began to move his hips backwards and forwards, I reached around and grabbed his lycra clad bum. As before, I felt his toned bum contracting and relaxing as he thrust in and out of me. As he fucked me gently, each thrust of his cock inside of me sent shivers up my spine as he touched me inside in ways I had only imagined. My cock rubbed up against the pillows beneath me, negating the need for me to wank my own dick. As the thrusting become faster and more purposeful, and as he pushed himself fully inside me, I could feel the sensation of being ready to explode build inside me. At this point he pulled his cock out completely and I felt my hole close up behind him after his relentless pursuit. For a moment I wondered what was going on but I then heard him shuffle on the bed again as he climbed up from his knees onto his feet. He planted his feet so that his legs straddled both of my mine and my ass was directly beneath and in front of him. Pulling his cock down as low as he could pull it whilst so hard, he pointed it directly towards my hole. Then, in a squatting motion and knowing my hole was already well used to his dick, he ploughed his whole cock back inside me, balls deep. It took my breath away. I immediately felt a sudden surge of pleasure as he began fucking me in this downward motion, the angle of my position meaning he was massaging my prostate with every stroke. As he thrust into me deeper and faster I could feel the explosion building up inside me again. My cock continued to be rubbed up against the pillows beneath as he fucked me with ever more vigour. Clamping my hole as tight as possible around his cock, I could tell he was nearly there as his breathing quickened and deepened. I continued to squeeze my hole around his cock as his pace heightened to conclusion. All of sudden he let out a panting gasp as he came, thrusting as hard and fast as he could as he squeezed every last drop of cum out of himself. Knowing I only had a short time to cum myself whilst he remained so hard inside me, I grabbed my own cock and very quickly wanked myself until I too exploded in a splatter of cum. The sensation of his cock against my prostate as I came saw a flood of cum erupt from my body, more than I had ever seen before. My legs had gone weak as all of the pleasure focussed on my cock and arse. As he pulled his dick out of my hole I could tell he was already going soft. I heard the ‘snap’ of rubber as he pulled the condom from his dick and another as he flopped his now limp dick back into his cycling shorts. No sooner had he done this, he cheekily slapped me on the bum and said ‘I told you I’d be gentle’. As I dressed, he marched out of the room and into the bathroom for a shower. I crept back downstairs again and continued with the job I was there to do. My hole ached a bit as I sat by the computer, but a sense of satisfaction came over me as I realised I had successfully conquered his mighty cock, and that it had brought me such pleasure in the process. I would always look forward to being left alone in their house again.
Deleted user
posted 6 years ago
Wow....that really got me going...i love those impromptu fuck sessions like that.
Number29
posted 6 years ago
posted by: SexyThong
Wow....that really got me going...i love those impromptu fuck sessions like that.
Haha, you better believe I was ultra-horny while writing it.