Teenage lust

How I got into Spandex
hafas17
posted 6 years ago
As many, I discovered sex during my early teenage, pretty innocent, years, and also my excitation for exhibition and speedos :p Living in a building, during the exams, I used to spent a lot of time at home, alone. At some point, I found out that I was getting a maximum of pleasure of wanking by sliding on the ramp in the stairwell. Just thinking that someone could come, and see me wearing only speedos was turning me on as nothing else. I was opening the door, listening, if there was no one to be hears, going out, leaving the door open. Then putting a towel on the ramp so that it slides better, and sliding on it. I also remember that hearing someone on an upper/lower floor was turning me on even more, causing me to cum as quickly as possible then hide back in the appartement, sweaty, with my speedos stained :p When there was more time, I also enjoyed sliding slowly, and taking my time, getting really warm..a shame I didn't have a friend to share these moments with ;) Today I'm older, but still turned on when showing up in a cruising spot wearing speedos (even more with an extra cockring :p).

Deleted userDeleted user,Lycra SALycra SA liked this.