DIFFERENT FETISHES

London
triathlonguy26
posted 6 years ago
iM ASKING THE QUESTION BECAUSE AS THERE IS SO LITTLE AN AMOUNT OF LYCRA OR SPNDEX FABRIC AND AS IT THEREFORE BECOMES PREDOMINANTLY SKIN SHOULD THEY BE SEPERATED AS DIFFRERENT CATEGORIES. [color="indigo"][size="9"][h]spandex/lycra VS thongs[/h][/size][/color]

bobuk1205bobuk1205,rbbrmrbbrm liked this.

acelycra
posted 6 years ago
I agree, I came here for spandex. Not thongs

bobuk1205bobuk1205,rbbrmrbbrm liked this.

CYCLINGTIGHTS
posted 6 years ago
Always lycra, running or cycling tights, and very specifically full length tights.Lycra shorts are ok, but speedos and thongs strangely don't turn me on. Also love tight tracksuit bottoms and my most recently acquired white ballet tights that redefine tightness and horniness!
rbbrm
posted 6 years ago
Absolutely agree with earlier comments! The fact that thongs are mostly made of lycra doesn't mean it is the same thing, feel, look etc. I could be a side line similarly as lycra-rubber/latex or if combined with 'proper' spandex/lycra gear.

lycra_boy1lycra_boy1 liked this.

lycra_boy1
posted 6 years ago
Cyclingtights, in white ballet tights please go to the front of the queue. Regardless of manufacture it's an unquantifiable feel that turns me on....
Exhibitionist
posted 6 years ago
And not forgetting many cock pics. They don't excite me on this site cos I'm here to see lycra. If I wanted cock pics I'll go somewhere else...

speedopouchspeedopouch liked this.

Deleted user
posted 6 years ago
I hear you...but a spandex site with no stipulations is just that...any/all spandex. I clearly wear minimal spandex and others are head to toe...and I like it all. If a spandex g-string or a full bodysuit is your thing, I say go for it. As much as i like seeing other *ahem* body parts in action...i agree that’s for another site all together...and there are LOTS of them out there.