Speedo sex in the gym

Encounters
Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
Some years ago the pool I went to also had a weight room. At this time everybody wore speedos, so it wasn't that big of a deal. Often, I would go to the weight room and go through my workout do I would look pumped when I went to the pool and took my shirt off. Usually, I would be wearing my Speedo briefs and a tight tank top at the gym. Now that I think about it, most other people wore shorts and then changed into bathing suits, but I've always been a little bit oblivious to social cues, so I don't know if anyone thought it was weird or gross. Sometimes I would see a hot guy, and I'd be a little bit randy, and Mr. Happy would peak out to see what was going on. Especially when I was doing my leg presses, or going through my yoga stretches. The gym attendant, a handsome, muscular guy in his late 20s (old to me then)named Steve, liked to watch me stretch. I didn't know if he thought it was weird, or cool, or hot. But I liked him, and I liked the attention. One day, he was watching me stretch on the may, and I saw something growing in his short adidas shorts. That was all it took to get Mr Happy to come out to meet him. He poked his head out of the right leg opening of my speedo. I was embarrassed, and I got up and muttered some excuses. Later as I was at the pool, Steve walked up to me, wearing a speedo himself this time, and said he'd like me to demonstrate some stretches for him later that evening at the gym. I had never seen him shirtless before, and he was even more muscular than I had imagined when I had undressed him in my mind. I noticed that the time he gave was after closing time. I drove back that night, and the lights were on in the weight room. I knocked on the door, and he came to open it, once again wearing nothing but his speedo. I imagined what it would be like to have his muscular arms around me. We were both thinking the same thing, because as soon as I came in, he pressed his body against mine and grabbbed both of my butt cheeks and slowly took off my bathing suit. I did the same to him, and slowly knelt down and put his cock in my mouth. He moaned as I brought him to the edge of climax. But just before he came, I presented rearward, and he took me right on one of the gym mats. Needless to say, we had a lot more fun that summer. If those gym mats could talk, lol

Lycraman74Lycraman74,Deleted userDeleted user,geillycrageillycra liked this.