gym good time

Encounters
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
went to the gym the other day ,arrived at 6,30am as usual, with the usual guys that are there every day, a dull set!! got changed into gym gear, and noticed a new guy there, cute, short muscled type, he was obviuosly going swimming, and put on a great pair of speedos, he had a great body, and looked totally hot in them, the way everyone should look ! I went up to the gym, but my mind kept wondering back to the speedo guy, downstairs in the pool.left the gym after 30 mins, and thought thet he must be back in the changing room, got down there, but no speedo guy! luckily i had a pair ofmy favourite speedos, so thought I would go for a swim, and see if he was around in there, i had my favourite black pair, that are tighter and a bit narrower than my usual.I felt hot in them, so wondered into the pool area, getting a little hard at this point. I spotted him in the pool, he clocked me at this point, he glanced at me for a bit longer than most would do.and his eyes definately checked out my speedos.I lowered myself into the pool, and did a few lengths, he then got out of the pool, and glanced over to me, and then went into the steam room, I noticed his body loked great, and speedos looked perfect wet , body muscled and shimmering. i thought that I would get out and go in too, well, nothing to loose, and did want to see that body more, iwent in, and he said,'hi' and we then sat in silence for a few minutes. he then commented on my body, and said that I looked like I work out often! I said, that i was here 4 times a week, and we chatted for a few minutes,his eyes kept wondereing down to my sppedos, and i knew Iwas getting hard,i tried to cover it up, but adjusted myself, and just made it more obviuos, he noticed my bulge, and he started to get hard too, i couldnt keep my eyes of it, he moved over to me, and touched my dick through my speedos,and peeled them down, and just touched my dick, which had sprung up, goodand stiff! he took it in his mouth and made me cum real quick, he then pulled down his speedos, and exposed a huge dick, \i took it strauight away, hopeing no one else would come in, he came quick and fast in my mouth, it was totally horny experience, but i haven't seen him since!!

Deleted userDeleted user,jrdt1984jrdt1984,petempetem,geillycrageillycra liked this.

Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
wow, i wish i had experienced this too!