What I get up to at the gym...

Encounters
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
Just wanted to share my speedo fun routine: I go to the gym about 3 times a week and the best part is getting to wear my swimgear. I'll have a pair of speedos or tight square cut shorts on under my gym shorts, and sometimes a nike fit compression top under my gym tee. My workout feels like a big tease. I can feel my bulge the whole time. I make myself wait a while and when i'm really horny i'll head for the pool. I love stripping off in the changing rooms to reveal a sexy pair of speedos and I wear different ones each time. It turns me on to feel people looking because I know that if they look at me, they will look at my package. 99% of guys are wearing long boardshorts. I'll swim a few lengths and exit the pool. I love getting out and showing off my gear as I shower poolside. I make sure anyone who wants a look gets the chance! Then the most exciting part, the steam room. When it is quiet i will wait in there until i am alone and then dare myself to do things. I'll get a rock hard errection, too big to hide in whatever i'm wearing. I'll stand opposite the door so that anyone coming in would see me straight away. First i'll pull my cock fully out over the top of my speedos and wank until i almost cum. I stop, put it back and make myself wait. I might even go back out to the pool for a quick swim. stage two is to pull the swimmers down to the floor, put both hands on the low ceiling and count to ten. So i'm standing there, rock hard totally naked with my hands as far away as possible from my lifeline clothing on the floor. someone could come in at any moment. my heart races. if i do this a couple of times i'm usually so turned on i cum fast and shoot a load either into my speedos or into my hand. sometimes i will eat the cum and keep it in my mouth while i walk back to the showers in front of people. I've had to pull up the swimmers quickly a few times and certain pairs are harder to get back on quick enough if they are tight! I consider this when choosing what to wear each time. The steam room is quite large and i like the idea of taking my gear off, throwing it to the other side of the room and daring myself to stay still for as long as i can... any other ideas would be fun to hear too!
Last edited: 13 years ago

santacruzsantacruz,speedo_zspeedo_z,Deleted userDeleted user,petempetem,tuscantuscan liked this.

Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
Err... which gym did you say you went to??!!! Might make sure I join up too...
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
JRDT your routine is awesomely hot. I have a little routine myself and whilst I would like to incorporate some elements of yours perhaps you'd like to try some parts of mine. This all depends on how brave I am feeling and how many people are around at the time. The idea is to show off and act like doing this is completely normal whilst pushing the boundaries as far as they will go. I arrive at the gym and have to use a locker in the busiest part of the changing room I dare, where I am most likely to be seen. (there is an alternative to this if I see someone really hot arrive, in which case I am allowed to position myself to show off for him) I then have to strip and put on the compression shirt for the day. (my skinz are my favourite though I have others) I am not allowed to put anything on my bottom half until I have carefully folded all of my outdoor gear and placed it on the locker, but I have laid what I am going to wear in case I get over excited and have to cover up. I then have to put on my cockring (not a metal one for the gym) and slide my speedos slowly up my thighs. This is the bit where I am most likely to throw a hard on. I always have three pairs out of my large collection of speedos with me, so may have to take time in choosing (or even slide on more than one pair) until I have the right look for the day. I then add the shorts and leaving the other speedos on the bench, go for a quick piss. It's amazing, when I've been being watched by a guy sometimes a pair goes missing at this point. When that has happened I have ALWAYS gone over to the guy and said to him that a pair seems to have gone missing and has he seen anything. I happen to be idly rubbing my bulge at the time and I'm not subtle at checking out the bloke's package. I have lost a couple of pairs but I have also had guys admit that they have them - three or four have even had them on! I then work out, like you - feeling very horny in my tight gear. In my gym the steam room is in the guys locker room. The door to the steam room is glass and looks onto the corridor with the opaque glass shower cubicles either side. I must face the door so I can be seen if anyone passes. Playing with my nipples and runnig my hands over my worked out and sweat slick body, I wank myself in and out of my speedo until I am rock hard. Now comes the fun bit. I have brought a disposable razor into the steam room with me. Standing up, I slide my speedos down to my ankles - take one foot out - so my lifeline to cover up is only on one ankle, then put my other leg up on the bench with my ass facing the door. still playing with my hard cock, I explore my crack and balls and then shave my balls and then my ass crack smooth. Anyone might go past or decide to have a steam and it's harder to see who might walk in if you are facing away from the door. I then force myself to sit lie back on the bench facing the glass door with my speedo over one ankle and my legs in the air as I run my hands over my balls, my rock hard cock and all over my crack and hole checking to see how smooth I am. The thought of being caught in this position by some buff muscle bloke is so horny that I always cum at that point. I always taste some of my cum, wipe up with my speedo and wear the cummy speedos out into the showers to soap up my smooth ass and still engorged cock feeling incredible.

Deleted userDeleted user,jrdt1984jrdt1984 liked this.

Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
Nice story, I never tried wearing c-rings while working out though. I normally wear a tight lycra thong and do several leg workouts to firm up.

jrdt1984jrdt1984 liked this.