getting caught

Encounters
Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
having been caught by my stepsister in her swimsuit, we had quite a few fun times together. but i had a number of hot encounters without her. being on the swimteam, i had a hard time keeping my thong tanline hidden. not having a girlfriend in the summer of my freshman year, i laid out everyday wearing my sisters swimwear. anything tiny would do. she had a red thong that had enough material to cover my 7.5 in cock, unless i got hard. but that was my tanline at the start of the school year. in gym class the first day i heard a number of comments. whistles, couple of pats on the ass. at this time i was wearing a girls speedo bottom as my speedo. no liner, with a very sexy cut back, showing off my very tight ass. i weighed 145lbs, with a 29in waist, thin but defined muscle. a couple of guys ask where i was getting my speedos. they had looked for ones like i was wearing, but couldnot find one. they were looking at guys suits. louis was a junior on the team that was very popular with the girls, was hung very well. he made a comment in gym class, that made me instantly hard. he was standing with a couple other guys, i walked by showing off alot of ass. the speedo had a seam right up the center and i would make sure it fit like it was made to. clinging like second skin, low enough to show the top of my thong tanline. louis whistled, and told one of his buddies, dam, that is one hot ass. he came buy me in the locker room while i was changing, and said to me. in a friendly joking way, dam buddy, an ass like that is made for fuckin, dont drop the soap in the shower. we laughed it off, but i was getting hard and he saw that i was. he showed me he was just as turned on as me. his cock was hard as hell, 6in or so long, and very thick.he ask if i laied out in a thong at home after school. i said that my parents didnt get home till 6 pm or so, and i laid out just about everyday.some days my sister would be there, some days not. after school i could not wait to get home and swim. i found my sisters hot pink thong, jumped into the pool and was tanning my ass.floating on a raft, laying facedown i fell asleep after a few minutes. i woke up with someone saying my name waking me up. there stood louis in his speedo, hard as hell, i moved the raft so he could get a look from behind, lifted my hips and spread my cheeks. he could see the ting strip of material covering my little pink hole. i was hard as hell, my cock was pulled out of the thong front, and louis could see my hard cock from behind me. i steped into the pool and dived into the water. came up in front of me, being in the shallow end, he stood up in front of me. his cock was rock hard and his speedo was totally transparent. as i reached out to stroke his cock, he was reaching for my ass. as i stroked his cock, his finger was at my hole. being a virgin, i stopped him. i wasnt ready yet.louis said that he wanted my ass real bad, told me he would eat it like pussy. i said show me. he went aroud the back of the raft, took me by the ankles, pulled me to the end of the raft so my legs were hanging off the end. i was bent over like a hot girl would be. he took my ass cheeks and pulled them apart and started licking my thong covered asshole. i almost came instantly. this was the first time anybody had eaten my ass. it had been licked while getting blown, but nothing like this. he ate me like a champ, and loved it. kept telling how he wanted to fuck me. when he pulled the thong to the side and started licking me deep. that when i came, wow. he stood up and stuck his cock between my cheeks, pulled them together and pumed a load on my back. when i recovered, my step sis was at the end of the pool, furiously fingering herself.

Deleted userDeleted user,petempetem,ATLSpeedoATLSpeedo liked this.

Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
Is this based on a real encounter?

ugene4ugene4,gridworkgridwork liked this.

Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
Dam hot story.
Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
my story is as true as i can recall, its been 33 yrs. ago.

Deleted userDeleted user liked this.

Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
wow!!!
Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
keep em coming, they're great
Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
posted by: Julion
keep em coming, they're great
I wish that too. Your story is so hot. What I enjoyed most was the picture of you in the shiny speedo and how Louis ate your ass. I would love to read more about him eating your hot ass. Please keep writing!