Launching Beta 🚀 Cam Chat Testers Wanted

Suggestions and site feedback
spandexpartyadmin
posted 1 year ago
Cam Chat is back! → https://beta.spandexparty.com/cam-chat I'm super excited to bring you this news! It's the first version. Please post any problems or suggestions you have here in this thread or message me directly on here. Please don't send an email to support@spandexparty.com, as it's currently being migrated and it's possible that I won't receive mails there. Technically, https://beta.spandexparty.com points to a new server that uses the same database/accounts for signing in. This will be the migration path for Spandex Party. Feature by feature will be taken over—as well as added newly—on the beta subdomain until everything is complete. Note to new users: I'll try to sync the databases once a day, so you should be able to take part on this beta test as well. The main functionality will still be up and running here on https://www.spandexparty.com, e.g. messaging. At some point we'll move beta over to spandexparty.com when everything is complete and working as it should. Stay tuned for much more! —SpandexPartyAdmin
Smokinz14
posted 1 year ago
Love the new chat! Just tested it out. Thank you!

spandexpartyadminspandexpartyadmin liked this.

Ghostly
posted 1 year ago
Just checked it out. Love the design and how easy it is to use!

8eight8
posted 1 year ago
And it seems to support mobile platforms, nice! Also, our user numbers aren’t in the url anymore which previously made it easy for people to impersonate any other member they wanted. Good security enhancement there.

Exhibitionist
posted 1 year ago
It's not working for me? I can't log into cam chat. It just won't let me. I'll try again later
SpeedoFetishES
posted 1 year ago
I just tried - it works great!

spandexpartyadmin
posted 1 year ago
posted by: Exhibitionist
It's not working for me? I can't log into cam chat. It just won't let me. I'll try again later
if your issue persists, send me a private message here and we'll troubleshoot it together. cheers!
hotthong1
posted 1 year ago
Working great so far johnnaw. We will have to cam like old times :-) Thanks for all your efforts on this site - everybody really appreciates it!
maxmillion
posted 1 year ago
Anyone wanna hop in the cam chat with me now?

hotthong1
posted 1 year ago
We had a hot camchat yesterday :)
Andyarse
posted 1 year ago
Great to have the function. Be good if there was a link to guys profiles and they open in another page. Also to be able to upload images on the chat would be good. Thanks for working on this feature!

Exhibitionist
posted 1 year ago
posted by: SpandexPartyAdmin
posted by: Exhibitionist
if your issue persists, send me a private message here and we'll troubleshoot it together. cheers!
It turned out it will work if I use a different browser, so at least I got it working. I'll be sure to get in touch if I have further issues. Thanks! :)

spandexpartyadmin
posted 1 year ago
posted by: Andyarse
Great to have the function. Be good if there was a link to guys profiles and they open in another page. Also to be able to upload images on the chat would be good. Thanks for working on this feature!
Hey Andyarse that's a great idea. just added this to the chat:
  • you can now upload images up to 500kb directly into the chat
  • you can now click on ℹ️ icon right next to the username and it will bring you to the user's profile page
  • display amount of users in cam chat right in the navigation bar (coming soon)
Last edited: 1 year ago
pchimo
posted 1 year ago
posted by: SpandexPartyAdmin
Cam Chat is back! → https://beta.spandexparty.com/cam-chat I'm super excited to bring you this news! It's the first version. Please post any problems or suggestions you have here in this thread or message me directly on here. Please don't send an email to support@spandexparty.com, as it's currently being migrated and it's possible that I won't receive mails there. Technically, https://beta.spandexparty.com points to a new server that uses the same database/accounts for signing in. This will be the migration path for Spandex Party. Feature by feature will be taken over—as well as added newly—on the beta subdomain until everything is complete. Note to new users: I'll try to sync the databases once a day, so you should be able to take part on this beta test as well. The main functionality will still be up and running here on https://www.spandexparty.com, e.g. messaging. At some point we'll move beta over to spandexparty.com when everything is complete and working as it should. Stay tuned for much more! —SpandexPartyAdmin
Good work on this and thank you!

BiguylovesgearBiguylovesgear liked this.

noddy4fun
posted 1 year ago
Is there an exclusivity issue when camming in a private room one to one as it also seems to have the cam on in the Lobby too. Need to be able to leave the Lobby or if unable to then be able to turn off cam in Lobby whilst still camming in a 1:1 private room.
himichael
posted 1 year ago
posted by: hotthong1
Working great so far johnnaw. We will have to cam like old times :-) Thanks for all your efforts on this site - everybody really appreciates it!
cannot wait to see u on cam here again!
spandexpartyadmin
posted 1 year ago
Cam chat is looking very much active. In the meantime I added a "Cam-only room" where only people can enter, that have enabled their webcam. Let's see how this is used and let me know what you think about it; or if we should add other rooms as well. Cheers!
carltwerdy
posted 1 year ago
I cammed the other day in my slutty red mesh and loved it. The cam on only room is a very good idea. I'll definitely be using that soon. Thank you for sorting the cam option out. I really missed it.