Wearing Speedos in France - it's the law.

Encounters
montylycra
posted 2 years ago
Just got back from an amazing 2 weeks in France which reminded me of an encounter I had there a few years ago. If you're not aware by law you have to wear tight lycra (speedos) in most public swimming pools including campsites. So you can sit by the pool and watch all the bulges in a variety of colours and styles walking by, it's heaven. Anyway on my last visit our campsite had a brilliant outdoor water park where I would spend most days people watching. About 2 days in I noticed a pair of blue Adidas swim briefs had been left by the entrance on a shoe rack and I thought to myself how hot it would be to try them on but I didn't in case someone came back for them. I left it a couple of days and they still hadn't been claimed so I had to take them in to the showers , I was already rock hard with the thought of trying them, i undressed and pulled the briefs on and they were probably 1 size too small so the fit was tight. I paraded in front of the mirror and rubbed myself all over. I then ran the shower and watched as the blue lycra turned a darker shade. My cock by now was harder than ever. After I couldn't hold on any longer I had the most amazing wank and shot a big load of cum in to them. I would love to know who lost them and what they looked like.
jjcumon
posted 2 years ago
Wow... I sure learn something new today!! I would love to walking around the pool with my speedo for sure. hehe

8eight88eight8 liked this.

8eight8
posted 2 years ago
Hot! When I was younger I used to fantasize about finding/stealing hot older dudes’ speedos, underwear, cycling gear, etc. for my personal jerk off use. Never got to unfortunately.

spxbrlnspxbrln liked this.

speedo_lovr
posted 2 years ago
One of the great things about France. Another reason to go visit again. Sadly we didn't have time to visit public pools but we had access to a private one at the hotel. Those don't require speedos but had one on anyway, of course.
Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
Great story, i remember being in France just before the pandemic when i was still wearing a mix of speedos and thongs to the pools. I always fantasized about finding something with some narrow sides (like 1”?) and trying them on. It’s eye candy heaven for those who are in pretty good shape…which i find quite a few guys are, if you wear Lycra daily it reminds you that you need to make at least some effort! On my last stay there earlier this summer, i did accidentally leave 2 MuscleSkin poser thongs with narrow 1/2” sides in the changing room by complete mistake and i had to head back to SF…i now fantasize as to who found them, what they thought and did with them. My mind is racing!

8eight88eight8,spxbrlnspxbrln liked this.

speedologo
posted 2 years ago
A stunning and most exciting story indeed ! I had several such experiences disccovering by chance a speedo abandoned there in a public pool (in France but also in Belgium, hahaha) and each time a huge turn-on .... ! So I fully appreciate MontyLycra's hot memory of France !
Tnglvr
posted 2 years ago
Thanks for sharing your story. I’ve had the fantasy of finding a thong or speedo and putting it on for many years Yesterday I had the chance…I walked into the looker room after doing laps when another guy was leaving. When I got to the showers I saw a box cut Speedo hanging on the wall. I was very tempted but it wasn’t as sexy as a narrow sided Speedo and being the good guy, I called out to the guy and let know he left his suit behind

8eight88eight8,speedologospeedologo liked this.

JRSarl
posted 2 years ago
I played water polo in Paris for Washington DC at International Gay and Lesbian Aquatics on Easter weekend. Yes, there were signs posted with graphics showing briefs required, no baggies.
speedo_lovr
posted 2 years ago
posted by: JRSarl
I played water polo in Paris for Washington DC at International Gay and Lesbian Aquatics on Easter weekend. Yes, there were signs posted with graphics showing briefs required, no baggies.
I approve this message 😉 I believe Belgium is also the same but I've never been. Would love to hear from others around the world of similar requirements. Might be an extra incentive to visit, haha.

speedologospeedologo liked this.

Dualplayer2
posted 2 years ago
A week ago I started a coached course for advanced free style swimming and tight swim briefs were announced as mandatory. Since it is a 12 week course, I have plenty of opportunities to wear anything from skimpy to very skimpy. The best part of the course is my very tasty twentysomething coach. He has already given me some glances at bulge level and I can't wait till he will take me to the locker room area for some private instruction.

8eight88eight8 liked this.

montylycra
posted 2 years ago
As a side note, it's great watching all the Brits grumbling and being all self conscious about wearing tight shorts. My brother in law refused to go swimming, he just sat round the pool. The Europeans just get on with it, they even walked around the campsite in their speedos. I must admit, I did too! When in Rome................
montylycra
posted 2 years ago
posted by: jjcumon
Wow... I sure learn something new today!! I would love to walking around the pool with my speedo for sure. hehe
It's very liberating. Luckily I was able to control myself.
hotthong1
posted 2 years ago
What a fabulous law :)!
Exhibitionist
posted 2 years ago
I can't help but wonder why they made it a law that speedos are to be worn instead of shorts? Anyone know? (Not that I'm complaining!)
Last edited: 2 years ago
kevy191960
posted 2 years ago
Hi, have a read of this article as below re the link! I did not write this article by the way. But that explains the situation. I'm also writing an encounter I had regarding this very topic in a French hotel with a pool that will come in time. All the best all the time Kev. https://thegoodlifefrance.com/speedos-versus-trunks-in-swimming-pools-in-france/
lycrarun1
posted 1 year ago
posted by: Exhibitionist
I can't help but wonder why they made it a law that speedos are to be worn instead of shorts? Anyone know? (Not that I'm complaining!)
It's about loosing water. Shorts hold onto a litre of water and when people are getting in and out, pools loose a huge amount of water. So speedos it is! Everyone wears them. There are some amazing sights! You even see guys quite happily led on loungers or walking around with raging boners like its normal.

ExhibitionistExhibitionist liked this.

speedo_lovr
posted 1 year ago
posted by: lycrarun1
You even see guys quite happily led on loungers or walking around with raging boners like its normal.
How did I miss this? I really need to make a return trip. I assume that's not very common, though? Maybe they're just packing serious heat :D
Exhibitionist
posted 1 year ago
posted by: lycrarun1
posted by: Exhibitionist
It's about loosing water. Shorts hold onto a litre of water and when people are getting in and out, pools loose a huge amount of water. So speedos it is! Everyone wears them. There are some amazing sights! You even see guys quite happily led on loungers or walking around with raging boners like its normal.
I'll happily watch you walking around with a raging boner in yours ;)
hotthong1
posted 1 year ago
I can usually control a hard at the pool, but can be challenging if there is too much eye candy :)!
BiSurfer
posted 1 year ago
posted by: hotthong1
I can usually control a hard at the pool, but can be challenging if there is too much eye candy :)!
That's why you have to swim at a pool with cold water. ;)