athlete gear

Shops and Sites
spxbrln
posted 2 years ago
Hi everyone, I found a website selling "real-athlete" gear: track-and-field speed suits, tights, etc. As worn by athletes during recent championships ("As seen on TV";-) Everything's super expensive (they offer free shipping....) and often gone within a few days (there's an instagram account you can follow to stay up-to-date, though). But: HOT stuff! https://trackandfieldclothes.com/ I'm sure some spxparty users will like this site!
spandexpartyadmin
posted 2 years ago
Dammmmn, the prices are crazy. at least free shipping, am I right? haha The gear looks amazing though.

spxbrlnspxbrln liked this.

Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
Wow that’s some super expensive stuff…think I’d rather buy some Leohex gear that’s a bit cheaper and designed to be sexier. But this is great…when i hit the lottery I’m all in! At least free shipping though

spxbrlnspxbrln liked this.

sheerboy22
posted 2 years ago
The price may be worth it if the gear isn’t washed 😁
spxbrln
posted 2 years ago
posted by: SpandexPartyAdmin
Dammmmn, the prices are crazy. at least free shipping, am I right? haha The gear looks amazing though.
Super expensive, I know... But that kind of elite-gear costs a lot -- even if you buy it for a "team", as a professional. There anyone can order them, at least ;-) (and yes, free international shipping)
val101
posted 2 years ago
I also have lots of athlete-worn gear. Not pro level, but still very high. Probably need to get rid of some if anyone is interested.
Last edited: 2 years ago
theboi
posted 2 years ago
Wow that is very expensive. Ebay is much cheaper