New Gear

Sell your gear
Howllie
posted 2 years ago
I’ve been asked to assist in marketing a USA brand of really hot, tight, smooth, designs of bodysuits/skin suits initially designed for skating/rollerblading but far more versatile than any other similar suit because it does not have extra padding like cycling spandex, tri suits etc. massive bonus, without the padding it leaves your cock to push up and out to bulge proudly in public and show off the famous visible penis line to anyone you wish without being too obscene or clearly inappropriate for day time use. I would like to know what you guys think. They are completely sold out from their online store so have waiting lists but if anyone like them let me know and I could probably get hold of a few without the king waiting list and probably cheaper too. Love to see some of you guys in them. Love to work with some guys off here to model them for me so I can start getting ideas how best to market them I. The UK. Can show you more designs but here are some to start. https://imgur.com/a/a4VCwga
Last edited: 2 years ago

BubblebumBubblebum,spxbrlnspxbrln liked this.

Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
posted by: Howllie
I’ve been asked to assist in marketing a USA brand of really hot, tight, smooth, designs of bodysuits/skin suits initially designed for skating/rollerblading but far more versatile than any other similar suit because it does not have extra padding like cycling spandex, tri suits etc. massive bonus, without the padding it leaves your cock to push up and out to bulge proudly in public and show off the famous visible penis line to anyone you wish without being too obscene or clearly inappropriate for day time use. I would like to know what you guys think. They are completely sold out from their online store so have waiting lists but if anyone like them let me know and I could probably get hold of a few without the king waiting list and probably cheaper too. Love to see some of you guys in them. Love to work with some guys off here to model them for me so I can start getting ideas how best to market them I. The UK. Can show you more designs but here are some to start. https://imgur.com/a/a4VCwga
Wow looks like great stuff…love the lines and the fact they’re 1-piece. Where do you go to buy?
sheerboy22
posted 2 years ago
They look great, what’s the material composition?
spandexpartyadmin
posted 2 years ago
they look really hot I could see myself wearing them in the gym. any more infos where I can get this?

BubblebumBubblebum liked this.

Exhibitionist
posted 2 years ago
Ooh yes I can see myself wearing it in the public! I'll love to get hold of some of the gears!
Howllie
posted 2 years ago
They are sold out everywhere and have a waiting list. I’ll get the office site but I’m getting sent a bulk set for photographing. Can send some in if I have right size.
spandexpartyadmin
posted 2 years ago
They are sold out everywhere and have a waiting list. I’ll get the office site but I’m getting sent a bulk set for photographing. Can send some in if I have right size.
Nice, please do. I'm not the only one very interested in these! Cheers
macster
posted 1 year ago
hi any update on what size you got from the bulk they sent to you?
SpandexBoyToy
posted 1 year ago
I would totally love one of these suits!!!!!
Deleted user
posted 1 year ago
seem to be some suits available on Junk website