The office slut

Encounters
Peiniger1
posted 2 years ago
This is a story inspired by Jay. If you want me to write a story with your fetish just pm me ;-) Also have a look at my other stories! =========================================== Today was my first day at work. I quit my old job at a local car dealer and started working for a bank as an accountant. I didn't do it solely for the money but it helped me to make this decision. The main reason for the change was that the collegues at my old job hated each other because the guys were rude sexists and offended all the female coworkers plus they saw each guy as a rival. That ruined the mood at work and made the people sick. But this time, I really had a good feeling. The job interview was really good and the employees I saw seemed to be very happy, had fun at their work and laughed together. So I dressed in a black suit, a white shirt and a red necktie. I was nervous as I entered the large office building. I had an appointment with my new boss. He wanted to show me around and make sure that I'll have a good start at work. I went to his office as his assistant greeted me. She was hot! Red long hair, brown eyes and huge breasts that were barely containable in her red shiny blouse. She must have been around 25 years old. "Hi there! You must be Mr. Hudson. Nice to meet you, I'm Sarah Schmidt, Mr. Rodbergs assistant." she said with a smile. "Yes, I'm Timmothy Hudson. Nice to meet you as well." "Mr. Rodberg is still in a meeting. Can I offer you a coffee or water?" "Water would be nice, thanks!" As she got up to bring me a glass of water I could see the the remaining part of her body. She was about 1.80m, had a well defined slender body and wore a short leather skirt (like this) and black tights (like this) with her red satin blouse (like this). Beeing around her just increased my nervousness by a lot. She went to a small fridge standind in the corner of the room and bent down to retrieve a small bottle of sparkling water. Her skirt was so short that I was almost able to see her panties. Wow! was all I could think. She got a glass out of a cupboard next to the fridge, poured me the water and brought it to me. "Here you are!" "Thanks!" "You're welcome!" "So are you excited?" "Yes, I am! But I- I guess thats normal." I smiled. She smiled back. My heart reaced like i ran a marathon. I tried hard not to pop a boner. I was so focused on that that I just sat there and drank my water. "You don't need to be nervous!" she said. "Mr. Rodberg is a nice guy! You'll see!" Immediately the door to his office opened and a 35 years old, 1.90m tall muscular man with short light brown hair approached me. "Good morning Mr. Hudson! I'm really sorry for the delay! I had an important video call. Please, come in. As I see you already made acquaintance with Mrs. Schmidt. Good! She's the best assistant I could ever ask for! I'll introduce you to the others in a few moment. But at first let's have a little chat." Mr. Rodberg told me about himself, the company and what he expects from me. Then we walked out off his office to meet my new coworkers. The employees were mostly men just a few women but all of them were really nice. At least he introduced me to Matt Hendricks. We would share an office room and he was responsible for my training. "So... I'll leave him up to you Matt! I'm sure he will do a great job! See you later Mr. Hudson!" "Thanks Mr. Rodgerg!" I said and he left. "So, welcome in your new office room!" "Th-Thanks!" I said. I hesitated to approach him. He was some kind of supervisor for me. My mentor. I really need to watch what I say as for the first impression is the most important. But as if he could read my mind, Mr. Hendricks interrupted my thoughts "Hey! You ok? A bit nervous huh?" "Y-yes, Mr. Hendricks." "Now need to! I think we'll get along! Why don't you make yourself comfortable and we'll have a little chat. After that I will show you how our system works." "That sounds great!" I said. After our conversation we had our break and went to a chinese restaurant with some other coworkers. A young woman in a small shiny chinese dress (like this) greeted us and offered us a table. She was cute. Then she took our order and brought the food. I mostly listend to them talking about their work and stuff. I didn't want to be a nuisance and I didn't really knew them that well. Still everything seemed fine until Mr. Hendricks started another topic. "Damn that girl is hot, right?" One other guy replied "Damn, I thought the same. Look at that tiny tight dress. She knows she's hot!" "Yes!" another guy said. "I think she's doing that for the tips." "That girl could take my tip!" Mr. Hendricks said, winked at his coworkers and everyone was bursting into laughter. Oh no... I thought. This was going into a direction I didn't like. "But you think you can tip her enough to fo that?" The first guy asked. "Sure!" Mr. Hendricks answered. "Look at her! Dressing this slutty for the money makes her a litteral prostitute. But nothing beats Mr. Schmidt. Damn!" Everyone but me noded and agreed. "Hey! Shy guy! Are you still with us? You're awkwardly silent. You don't like girls?" "Y-Yes, I do, sir!" "So, what do you think about Mrs. Schmidt, huh?" Shit! What do I do? I don't want to talk bad about her but if I won't adapt to they they might do everything to kick me out... Well... I guess it's just just between us, so... "She is hot, that's true." "Look at him! He can talk! And he seems to have a good taste in women!" "I don't know about her..." Mr. Hendricks said. "She is like that asian girl. She dresses excessively provocative. She just wants to turn Mr. Rodbergs on to receive better payment. If you ask me thats prostitution as well." The rest of the chitchat was only about women. We went back to the office and the day passed. As I left I passed Mrs. Schmidts worklplace I could hear her calling me. I went back to her desk and was greeted with a big smile. "Hey! How was your first day?" "It was good, thanks. Everyone is just nice!" "Glad to hear! Ehhm... Did Mr. Rodberg inform you about tomorrow?" "N-No." "We're having a small office party starting at 2 pm. It's a small compensation for the anual summer party that was canceled because of corona." "OK, should I bring something?" "No need to! We already got everything. I just wanted to tell you because the will be alcoholic drinks and maybe you should organize a ride home." "I'm here by bus, so thats no problem. Thanks!" "Great!" She winked at me. "Then we'll see us tomorrow!" "Yeah, bye!" The next working day passed in a blink of an eye and the party started. I left my workspace together with Mr. Hendricks. The party was in our biggest conference room that is usually splitted into two conference rooms with a retractable wall. Soon the other guys that where with us in the chinese restaurant yesterday joined us. We had a couple of drinks and they talked a lot as I mostly listened again. After an hour or so Mr. Rodberg joined us and had some drinks with us as well and had a nice chat with us. I felt that the alcohol began to work. I felt a bit tipsy but I didn't want to be the first to leave. A few moments later I got a reason to stay. Mrs. Schmidt joined us with a big smile. Damn, she looks hot again! I thought. She wore a black shiny blouse (like this), a tight black shiny skirt (like this) and black stockings (like this). My dick started twitching and growing. The others seemed to be impressed as well. We played some drinking games - as Mr. Rodberg said 'To get to now each other better' - but after a few round he was completly wasted. "I think I need to do something in my office!" He said as he swayed into his office. "Well with him gone, why don't we play truth or dare? Just like in the old school party times?" "I don't know..." I said. I didn't want to ruin the fun but I didn't really wanted to play it. As I remembered from the old days, the dares were alway too hard. "Sure, why not!" affirmed Mrs. Schmidt. The boys agreed so I had no choice. The frist couple of questions and dares where not so bad, even a bit funny. But as everyone drank more and more the quastions and dares became weirder until Mr. Hendricks asked Mrs. Schmidt "Are you dressing this provocative to get a raise?" You could see that she was getting upset. "No! I dress this way because I like to and not to get Mr. Rodbergs attention. What do you think of me? You think I'm a slut or what?" Everyone was silent. "You know what! I'll prove you! Or even better! Someone neutral will prove it! I'll chose Mr. Hudson and he takes dare!" "I'll take what?" What is she going to do? I'd really like to show them that she's right. I hate these sexist pigs. But what is she planing? "Ehhmm... okay... I'll take dare then..." "Perfect. Martin, you still have that wig from the halloween party? I'll need it!" One of the guys got up "Ok, I'll get it." "Eeehhm... W-what are you planing, Mrs. Schmidt?" I asked with a bad feeling. "Well... You are going dressed up as me to Mr. Rodbergs office and teases him. That'll prove that he doesn't care for me. "This is a bad idea!" I said. "Noo! That's actually a good idea!" Mr. Hendricks laughed. "I really want to see that." The other guys cheered me on. When Martin came back with the wig Mrs. Schmidt grabbed my hand, then the wig and went into her office. The guys came along but Mrs. Schmidt stopped them right in front of the door. "I will undress now and you will put these clothes on! And you guys won't peek." "Don't you have some spare clothing?" "Sure but Mr. Rodberg will notice that I wore something else today. It won't work that way." She closed the door. The guys started giggling. "Boy, I'd really like to take a peek..." The other guys agreed and laughed. After a few moments the door opened and she pulled me into the room. She now wore a simple blue shiny dress and a white blazer (like this). "Now get changed." "Won't Mr. Rodberg notice? I mean we're right in front of his workplace." "The door is closed and he's probably sleeping. How can't take that much alcohol. Now don't ask questions, get dressed!" She pointed at her clothes that lay folded on the table. I went to the clothes undressed to my boxers and grabed reached out for her clothes. Suddenly I noticed something else silky, shiny and small laying on top of them. "This won't do! You need to remove your underwear as well!" "W-What? Thats..." "If you can't do it, I'll help you." She said and pulled them down revealing my semi errect cock."Oh, look at that! Do my clothes make you horny? Or do you want to wear them that badly?" "N-N-No, I-It's just be-because of..." I stuttered. "Don't mind it! I'll take this as an compliment! Now move on!" She grabed her panty and handed them to me. It was a black satin panty (like this) with shiny and matte parts. It was still warm and damp. I looked over to her in confusion. "Yes they are mine. I don't have spare underwear in the office but you need to complete the look so put it on now!" As I slid them up my legs the silky material felt smooth on my skin. I shuddered as it reached my dick and eveloped it my dick with it's smooth touch. My dick twitched and grew harder but the panty just stretched along with it. Next was her bra. A black satin bra with mesh fabric (like this). She put the bra around my chest and closed it from behind. The slick material rubbed against my nipples and made them hard. After that she grabed some weird silk loop with some sort of clamps. "What is that?" This is a garterbelt. It keeps the stockings in position and maybe your dick as well!" she replied as her hand wandered around my panty covered dick. "This goes on thop of the panty!" I slid the garterbelt (like this) up right on top of the panty. Then I pulled up the stockings and attached them to the garter belt. "Here, put on the wig!" She threw the wig into my direction but I wasn't able to catch it and it landed right besides me. "Well you do catch like a girl!" I bent down to pick the wig up and felt the my dick sliding inside the silky panty and the silky garterbelt sliding on top of it made it even hoter. Getting up was worse as my dick pushed against the heavenly material and stretched it so that encased my cock more. I put the wig on and grabbed the skirt to cover my now full erection. "No sweetie, the blouse! You need to put it inside the skirt and it's easier if you put the blouse on before that." "O-Ok." I put the skirt down and grabbed the blouse. I slid my arms into it and buttoned it up. The smooth feeling caressed my skin. It felt like a silky hug on my body. I couldn't resist to ran my hands down my upper body. Suddenly I could feel my nippels starting to tingle. "So now you know why I dress like that. I really enjoy it myself! And you seem to like it as well!" Mr. Schmidt said and snapped her fingers on my glanz that was clearly visible through her panty and her garterbelt. "I hope the skirt covers thet thing of yours at least a bit..." I knew that this was the command to put on the skirt so I took it, stepped into it and slid it up. It brushed against my dick and squeezed it as it was in position. "Boy, you totaly forgot about the blouse! Come here!" She stood behind me and tucked the blouse in starting from my right hip clockwise so that she finished at my crotch. Her hand slipped in and out making the skirt tighter evertime her hand was inside. When she reached my dick her heand stayed a while fondling my balls and feeling up my shaft until she reached the glanz. "I got to admit you got a nice package there. She played a bit with my tip until I leaked precume. "I-Is this re-realy necessary?" "No, but it seems like we both enjoy it, right?" "Ehhh... well..." "Still the shy guy? Even after wearing my clothes and leaking precum right in front of me?" Shit! She noticed... I thought. "Well let's show the others!" "Please, no!" But I was top slow. She opened the door and my coworkes saw me in her clothes. "Wow!" Mr. Hendricks said astonished. "You look like a younger version of Mrs. Schmidt!" "She is now! So let's see how Mr. Rodberg thinks about her..." I paniced. This situation is so absurd. If I don't do this my colleagues will be upset and I will never be a part of that team. But If Mr. Rodberg gets angry he will fire me. Shit! Ok, I'll do it for the job. I don't want a job where I'm not excepted by my coworkers. If so I could quit anyways. I went straight to his office door but got stopped. "Here! The last pieces!" Mrs. Schmidt said and stepped out of her balck pumps (like this) and put them in front of me. I got rid of my shoes and stepped in. They fitted oddly good but as I wasn't used to walk in them my next steps were shaky. So I went into his room and closed the door. Mr. Rodberg was sleeping on his chair. His head rested on the table. I tried to imitade Mrs. Schmidts voice. "Uhhm, Mr. Rodberg? Are you ok?" "Huh?" He lifted his head, confused and tired, then he smiled. "Oh, It's you Mrs. Schmidt. Sorry I just needed some rest. Here, have a seat!" He pushed a chair into my direction realy close to him. On my way to the char I tripped and fell down. "Oh! Are you okay? I guess we both had a lot of drinks today!" He got up and tried to help me up. But his alcohol level seemed to have impaired his sense of balance and he fell right on top of me. "Oh, I'm so sorry!" he said. I could feel his errection pressing on my skirt-covered tigh. He placed his hands on my shoulders sliding down my arms until he took my hands. "Did I hurt you?" "N-No, I'm fine!" "What a relief!" He got up and pulled me up. "You know that I would never hurt you, right?" "Sure!" I said. "Please except this as an excuse!" His right hand reached behind my head and pulled it closer to him as he pressed his lips against mine. His tongue violated my mouth and his left hand wandered from my breast, down my side until he grabbed my ass tight. He stopped kissing and looked me in the eyes. "Damn, you're so hot! Tasting you is not enough!" He threw me against his table and turned me around. Then he lifted the skirt and pressed his dick against my ass starting to rim me. "Oh, you're so naughty, teasing me every day... But now it's my turn!" I could hear him undoing his pants. Everything happened so fast and was so absurd that I didn't really knew what to do. Then he slid his dick inside the panty and rubbed it between my cheecks. "Damn, your ass is so soft. And that silk panty in combination fells so nice!" After a few moment I felt his precume between my cheeks. That was the moment he pushed it against my asshole. "Going in!" He said and he did. His precum lubricated his dick enough to enter me without much resistant. I could feel his thick pulsating cock entering my ass. It felt weird and hurt as he streched my anus. But after times pushing his dick in and out I started to feel weird but good. His hands grabed my boobs or more precisely my empty bra and he started fondling my breasts. He was so drunk he didn't even notice that I was flat but still his movement rubbed the bra against my nipples and that somehow felt awesome. I began stroking my cock through the panty and moaned. "Yes, I knew you'd enjoy that!" Mr. Rodberg said. He entered deeper and deeper until he said "Oh, I'm cumming!" As his cum entered me my dick pulsated shooting my biggest load so far right trough the panties. Some of it flew through his office and part of it got stuck inside the skirt. Somehow this made him sober up a bit. "Oh shit. What have I done? I'm so sorry! Please, please tell nobody about this. I think the alcohol got the upper hand." "It's okay!" I said mimicing Mrs. Schmidts voice. "Thank you! Now... ehhm... I'll clean up this mess. I guess you should clean yourself up as well." I left his office, closed the door and went to Mrs. Schmidt. "Clench your buttocks so you wont spill any cum! and let me clean you up. She lifted my skirt and licked everything clean. "Mhh... you do taste pretty good! Now you'll report to the others!" She opened the door and all the other guys stood there waiting in excitement. "So?" one of the guys asked "What happened?" "Nothing!" I lied. "We just had a chat and thats it! If you excuse me, I want to change back now!" "See!" Mrs. Schmidt said proudly. "I told ya!" Then she closed the door and I changed into my old clothes. After that we went back to the party. The guys told me how brave it was and I was pretty tough for a shy guy. They even begged for pardon that they thought so bad of Mrs. Schmidt. I guess I start to like my new job. Epilogue: As I slipped into her high heels Mrs. Schmidt hugged me and whispered into my ear "Mr. Rodberg will fuck you and you'll enjoy that! You will keep this a secret to the guys as for now, you're my toy and I am your mistress now! Do you understand?" "Yes, mistress!" "Fine! Now do your job, cumboy!" She said.
Tnglvr
posted 2 years ago
Your story has me wanting to have my panty covered ass filled with cum
Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
Loved this story….makes me want to do a bit of dress up in something hot…and have my ass filled right now. I wouldn’t want to be the office slut in reality but i do have a fantasy about a few of the guys i work with…my story comprises they all have offices and I’m shared by all of them, at different times. I relieve tension and stress and help close deals when they selectively bring me in for a client…we have a dungeon room with a sling, toys and shower etc…it keeps my mind busy…
Last edited: 2 years ago

TnglvrTnglvr,HommeboiHommeboi liked this.

Tnglvr
posted 2 years ago
I wonder what Mrs Schmidt has in store for him in chapter two

BubblebumBubblebum liked this.

Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
I could read hot stories like this all day.
Dualplayer2
posted 2 years ago
Friday morning close encounter of the best kind I swim at least 5 times a week. The swimming gives me the opportunity to wear my 100-something speedo collection, which I also love wearing in beach towns with just a pair of sneakers and a short tank top. My also bisexual girlfriend encourages me to wear such outfits, it turns her on, she says. She is just as ‘bad’ as me, showing off her ballet dancer´s body by wearing small thongs and the tiniest bikini tops on the beach or around a hotel pool. Sometimes I even ‘catch’ her wearing one of my smaller speedos, my thongs or jockstraps around the house. Right now my favorit speedos are a few models by the Californian brand Rufskin with a cheeky ass cut to show off my year round tanned butt to whoever is interested. This morning I was in the indoor swimming pool again. A good looking, muscular guy walked into the shower area, all dripping wet from the pool and wearing a nice very bright red speedo by the Spanish brand Addicted. I was wearing my newest addition, a partly rubber looking Rufskin brief. We exchanged looks and he went to get his shampoo and body soap. After he came back we gave each other once again one of those tip to toe looks. The moment he was done, he kept the door of the shower area open as if to invite me to follow him. I took that gesture right, and walked after him, looking at the tanned muscles in his back and the streams of water flowing over the shiny red fabric over his nicely curved ass. He walked into one of the changing cabins, leaving the door open. I glanced in and he gestured me with his head to come in. So I did, and I pushed the door closed with my own ass. In the tight space we were only inches apart. A few seconds later our hands reached over to each other and our lips met. I gently touched his wet speedo on his hip and moved my hand around him to feel his wet hard ass. His mouth and his tongue tasted delicious. He went straight for the front of my new Rufskin speedo with his hand and I instantly felt my dick grow very hard and big. Coincidently I had used my girlfriend’s electric shower razor the night before to shave my dick and ass, which always makes me feel hornier and more sexually confident. By now I had also reached for the front of his speedo and I pulled it´s cord a little loose so I could get a better feel of his hardening dick through the wet red lycra fabric. That turned me on even more. By now, we were also rubbing each other´s pectorals and I felt his fingers playing with my right nipple. With me that always works like a turbo, missile launching button, when it comes to horniness. I couldn’t hold back now anymore, I wanted his dick badly. I lowered myself to get on my knees on the tiled floor to have his speedo with his dick inside in front of my face. Through the fabric my lips and tongue were now feeling him. I pulled down the front of his speedo a bit to see that he was just as smoothly shaved as I was. I took his balls into my right hand and started to play with my tongue around the tip of his dick. With my left hand I moved to his ass and with my fingers I made some room to slide from underneath the leg opening into his speedo. I felt his tight muscles and I couldn´t stop moving my fingers towards the centre. By now I had taken his dick into my mouth making sure to only touch him sofly with my lips and tongue, avoiding to make my teeth touch him. I heard him groan above me. Inside my own speedo I felt myself stretching the rubbery fabric, feeling hard as hell and getting hornier and hornier. He looked down at me and I whispered at him to turn around. Eagerly he put his knees on the little bench in the cabin with his ass towards me. I reached into the left leg opening of his wet speedo, reaching inside for the right leg opening. I squeezed the dripping red fabric together and pulled it up and aside. My other hand gently pushed his smooth tanned ass apart to expose his shaved ass hole. My mouth met it and at first I started licking it´s rim. Just like when I lick my girlfriend´s pussy I quickly wanted my tongue deep inside his beautiful ass as possible. Holding his speedo in one hand, two fingers of my other hand made space for my tongue in his ass. I wanted inside him deeper and deeper. He tasted nice, sweet and nutty. Slowly I got up from my knees. He reached back with his hands feeling for my speedo. My dick felt like nearly exploding granite. He reached inside my speedo, grabbed my dick firmly and gently moved it against his ass. Inside my head I heard the air traffic controller shouting “you are cleared for take-off on all runways!” Greedily I guided my dick to his ass hole, which was now nice and slippery from my intense licking. I so badly wanted to feel his ass around my hard dick, right now! I held his speedo still aside and reached around his side to feel his dick. Gently at first, I felt my dick sliding slowly inside him to feel his response. As if I wasn’t moving fast and hard enough, he thrusted his ass against my groin. “Come on dude, fuck me, fuck me hard” I heard him whispering. Letting myself go now, I was first still sliding in and out of him, but it didn’t take much before I started pounding his beautifully tanned ass as deep as I could. At the same time and with the same rhythm his dick moved back and forth in my right hand. It was hard, thick and long. He put his own hand over my right hand as if to slow me down. Looking down myself at my own dick passing out and in him as deep as I could along the edge of his red speedo, I could no longer control myself. I felt a stream of cum coming up and a fraction of a second later I felt it exploding deep in his ass. Obviously he felt it too, letting out a suppressed groan. Quickly I pulled out of him and lowered myself back onto my knees, while I still held his speedo aside. The cum was dripping from his ass hole. With the tip of my tongue I touched it and licked off my own cum. Before I was done, he stood up from the kneeling position on the bench and turned around. He nodded to his dick and I took the hint eagerly. It was my turn and I turned around. With one hand I held the top of the cabin door and with the other hand I pushed down the back of my black rubber looking speedo. My dildo and butt plug stretched ass was instantly ready to feel his shaft getting inside me. It took less than a few deep strokes. At the final and deepest one, I felt him holding still, tightly pushed against my ass. As he gently pulled out after that, I felt his warm juices dripping on the inside of my leg. After I had turned back to him, I reached with my fingers to my own ass, took some of his cum and we started kissing again with my same fingers between our lips. While we were kissing, I pulled down my speedo nearly to my knees and with my legs I pulled them off all the way. I grabbed them from the floor as he bent down with me to keep kissing. I reached for my speedo and held them in front of him, making a gesture as if to offer them to him. He took his off all the way too now and we exchanged them. From the dampness of the pool building the walls of the cabin had fogged up. Or perhaps it was us. In the damp surface of the wall, I wrote eight digits with my index finger. He smiled and nodded. We put on the exchanged speedos and I opened the door to walk through the nearly empty corridor over to my locker. Man, that was such a delicious and totally unexpected start of a Friday! It kept a smile on my face all day. I so hoped he could have memorised my phone number and I couldn’t wait to tell the story to my girlfriend in the evening. She gets totally turned on by man fucking and sucking each other, and especially when I am one of them. She loves watching men while playing with herself, or joining in with or without a strap on, now and then to teach two naughty boys a lesson when they are both bent over towards her with their asses. Perhaps tonight could become one of those evenings if my pool buddy had a good enough memory. The rest of this Friday I was totally distracted by that thought.
Smokinz14
posted 2 years ago
That was so hot! I would love to hear part 2. Thank you for turning me on.
BiSurfer
posted 1 year ago
posted by: Dualplayer2
Friday morning close encounter of the best kind I swim at least 5 times a week. The swimming gives me the opportunity to wear my 100-something speedo collection, which I also love wearing in beach towns with just a pair of sneakers and a short tank top. My also bisexual girlfriend encourages me to wear such outfits, it turns her on, she says. She is just as ‘bad’ as me, showing off her ballet dancer´s body by wearing small thongs and the tiniest bikini tops on the beach or around a hotel pool. Sometimes I even ‘catch’ her wearing one of my smaller speedos, my thongs or jockstraps around the house. Right now my favorit speedos are a few models by the Californian brand Rufskin with a cheeky ass cut to show off my year round tanned butt to whoever is interested...
It took two readings for me to get through. ;)