Cock Rings w/ Speedos at Gay Beach or Pool…

Blog
8eight8
posted 2 years ago
A friend of mine insists on always wearing a silicone cock ring under his speedo when we’re out with a bunch of gays at the beach or pool, I never had before but gave it a shot and it really did keep everything looking good. Do you think it’s false advertising to wear a ring under your speedo? If you’re lucky while you’re there you’ll find a nice dude to fool around with who has seen you in it, so he’s gonna know. IMO it’s not like a padded bra, it’s all actually you just giving a little extra support. Thoughts?
Last edited: 2 years ago
Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
Totally fine. Not false advertising. In fact you can sometimes see the outline of a CR and i think its sort of hot to see a guy making that sort of commitment to adding some form of jewelry under their suits. I had this same question about wearing bulge style underwear - i wear bulge thongs often and some guys on here made the comment that was like wearing a pushup bra…well maybe it is, but for me its about fit and shape of the pouch. I sometimes wear that with a CR as well where you can see the very top of the ring… I think there’s something for everyone out there…everyone’s got an opinion. Perhaps a CR under a bikini or whatever you’re wearing is just a way to weed out the judgmental types!

8eight88eight8,scotspandexscotspandex liked this.

blaineSF
posted 2 years ago
Agreed. It's so hot. I think it's even hotter to see the CR. Shows the guy has really thought about it and wants to show off, which to me is even hotter than someone who just slipped on a speedo and headed out.

8eight88eight8,lukas23lukas23 liked this.

Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
Huge fan of CRs under speedos, underwear, or any other gear. And 100% agreed - that little peek or reveal... drool. All the better. Confidence. A great bulge. Maybe a little thicker than normal. Plus, plus, plus.
jjcumon
posted 2 years ago
Totally fine. Nothing wrong to show off what you have!!! If it makes you feel good about yourself, why not.

8eight88eight8,Deleted userDeleted user,speedologospeedologo liked this.

spandexpartyadmin
posted 2 years ago
If it doesn't make the speedo look like a torpedo I find it completely fine, too. flaunt it, guys!

8eight88eight8,speedologospeedologo liked this.

sfqguy
posted 2 years ago
It's actually a turn on for me to discover one on a guy under his swimsuit or underwear. So false advertise away please. :)
stringbody2015
posted 2 years ago
A nice CR feels good and it looks good! False advertisement? To the contrary: a nice cock should be shown in a glorious way!
8eight8
posted 2 years ago
I love that everyone here seems to be in agreement so far! I’m totally for them especially since I’m more of a grower than a shower. ;-) I thought this thread might go the way this one did where some didn’t like rings under speedos: http://www.speedoforum.org/viewtopic.php?t=93531

scotspandexscotspandex liked this.

speedo_lovr
posted 2 years ago
Totally agree as well. Assuming it's the right kind of company, then by all means. I'd wear what I'm comfortable with and among a gay crowd, I'd go for it too! I'd encourage it in any crowd as long as you have the confidence for it (I don't, hehe :P).

8eight88eight8 liked this.

bubblejock
posted 2 years ago
Im a committed cock ring wearer. My one ball is very small and do sometimes, especially when having sex, disappear into my groin. So the a cock ring is good support to keep it in place. I wear them all the time and often forget that I have it on. I often wear a tan colored hair band as cock ring. Just to keep it less obvious. Entering the shower and sauna after gym no one seems to pay any attention. If someone sees it they always seem to approve of it. :) ... Some times an approving glance can make me a little hard. This is when it gets tricky. :D

8eight88eight8,SaintSemajSaintSemaj liked this.

8eight8
posted 2 years ago
posted by: bubblejock
Im a committed cock ring wearer. My one ball is very small and do sometimes, especially when having sex, disappear into my groin. So the a cock ring is good support to keep it in place. I wear them all the time and often forget that I have it on. I often wear a tan colored hair band as cock ring. Just to keep it less obvious. Entering the shower and sauna after gym no one seems to pay any attention. If someone sees it they always seem to approve of it. :) ... Some times an approving glance can make me a little hard. This is when it gets tricky. :D
Cool! Yeah, I have balls that hold tight to my body at all times (must always be cold) so a cock ring really helps push everything out and show what I’m truly working with, LOL

bubblejockbubblejock,TexasIvyTexasIvy liked this.

SaintSemaj
posted 2 years ago
I love my cockrings! My balls are… ahem… substantial… and I love how they keep everything nice and snug.

8eight88eight8,bubblejockbubblejock liked this.

O2BnSF
posted 2 years ago
Sizing is everything... Years ago I was walking down the street in the Castro in San Francisco and heard a metal clang as something hit the sidewalk. A second later a cock ring went rolling past me and I burst out laughing. The baby gay behind me was mortified although his friend could not stop laughing either. I just smiled and said that I would probably never see him again and don't sweat it.
blacktights
posted 2 years ago
I love to wear a CR that enhances my bulge in tights, pantyhose, panties, bodysuits, yoga pants, thongs, you name it. The combination of hard cock meeting Spandex or anything tight and sexy is why we are all here after all. The quality of CRs varies considerably however as does the ease of getting them on correctly which is why I'd love to hear what everyone thinks are the best CRs. That would be very helpful. Let the nominations begin!

8eight88eight8,Smokinz14Smokinz14 liked this.

lycraswede2002
posted 2 years ago
Does not the cock ring makes your cock too hard? I have tried several size and type at home and I will always get very hard and horny, only exception if I jerk off before. Also the hard on is very hard to control because once you start erection to cock ring start working and erection get even harder. That will be impossible (very embarrassing) for me to wear under speedos in public! What I'm I missing?
8eight8
posted 2 years ago
posted by: lycraswede2002
Does not the cock ring makes your cock too hard? I have tried several size and type at home and I will always get very hard and horny, only exception if I jerk off before. Also the hard on is very hard to control because once you start erection to cock ring start working and erection get even harder. That will be impossible (very embarrassing) for me to wear under speedos in public! What I'm I missing?
It depends on the cock ring for me. Some I put on and I get hard and it just keeps me hard, some (usually the ones that go over the balls too) just keep everything softer but pushed out more. I’m also not the horniest guy baseline, you might be the other end of the spectrum. :-)
jjcumon
posted 2 years ago
That's probably you are already in the mindset of doing something sexual. I also get hard after wearing cock rings, but after awhile with enough distractions, I'll go soft. And I still get the benefit of perky my junk out.

8eight88eight8 liked this.

th0nglvr69
posted 2 years ago
I think of it as cock jewelry with a purpose.

8eight88eight8,TexasIvyTexasIvy liked this.

Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
I do agree with a few of the comments on this thread that when i wear a CR under anything or alone by itself i do get really hard. If its the kind that goes around the shaft and balls, that really gets me going. If I get off before or after i have a ring on…then i can go soft and wear a suit over it…either way its a ton of fun. I’m always turned on or ready to be…so it doesn’t take much to get me going!

speedologospeedologo liked this.